This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
I'm amazed how much more productive I am when working from home. It's almost like the office is full of distractions or something.
Lens Larque wrote:For a while I was wondering what happened to the Depression thread and I was not sure if that was good or bad news.

Does anybody know a program that puts the missing artwork on your iPod? There's a lot missing. Enough that it would take hours for me to track down all of the artwork on Google Image searches. Anyone know a way around this?

Dayvan Cowboy
2020k wrote:Does anybody know a program that puts the missing artwork on your iPod? There's a lot missing. Enough that it would take hours for me to track down all of the artwork on Google Image searches. Anyone know a way around this?
I've been wanted the answer to this forver aswell. ANYONE?

Eagle Minded
There won't probably be a software with a database enough to cover all your albums' artwork, however I'm using Soundcrank for this kind of stuff. It has some minor issues, but I find it to be a very intuitive program. You simply click at the song, and suddenly you've got the artwork and lyrics right into iTunes. True, some of the covers lack of acceptable image resolution. Who gives a fuck anyways given the size of an iPod's screen.

That program sounds awesome but isn't available for Mac. :( Any others?

Eagle Minded
Just smoked Salvia Divinorum for the first time with my flatmate and his gf in my bedroom. Intense, man, seriously if you are thinking of smoking this drug, treat it with respect and do some research, not that anything can prepare you for rainbow coloured plasticine stripes, spinning on some axis and reaching out to your flatmate and missing and reaching out on your flatemate and missing and reaching out to your flatmate and realising you're back in reality.

Salvia : It's fuckin awesome!

Eagle Minded
Also, apparently I was jumping up and down and screaming and laughing hysterically, none of which I can remember.

Dayvan Cowboy

Dayvan Cowboy

Happy Cycler
First night of shooting my video tonight for Polar Sky. It's going to be interesting. It's featuring my Brother's 1969 Chevy Nova. 2 nights this week of shooting downtown in OTR with the production company and crew. This is my first professionally produced video, wish me/us luck!

Dayvan Cowboy
polar sky wrote:First night of shooting my video tonight for Polar Sky. It's going to be interesting. It's featuring my Brother's 1969 Chevy Nova. 2 nights this week of shooting downtown in OTR with the production company and crew. This is my first professionally produced video, wish me/us luck!

Ah cool man, looking forward to the result!

Telepath
polar sky wrote:First night of shooting my video tonight for Polar Sky. It's going to be interesting. It's featuring my Brother's 1969 Chevy Nova. 2 nights this week of shooting downtown in OTR with the production company and crew. This is my first professionally produced video, wish me/us luck!

Good luck man. I wish I could help.

Happy Cycler
Cupz wrote:

Thanks guys! It went great last night! Wow though. I didn't know how much work went into setting lights up, camera mounts, switching lenses, changing angles, taping wires up, taking wire down. We shot from 7pm-12:00am. Tomorrow we will be shooting from 7pm-2am. Then we will be shooting at a old hotel in 3 weeks and then we're finished with shooting it. Then it's all about editing. Should be out around Mid December.

Happy Cycler
polar sky wrote:
Cupz wrote:

Thanks guys! It went great last night! Wow though. I didn't know how much work went into setting lights up, camera mounts, switching lenses, changing angles, taping wires up, taking wire down. We shot from 7pm-12:00am. Tomorrow we will be shooting from 7pm-2am. Then we will be shooting at a old hotel in 3 weeks and then we're finished with shooting it. Then it's all about editing. Should be out around Mid December.

Nice! Can't wait to see it!

Sherbet Head
overflow

Sherbet Head
:lol:

That last frame with the copyright symbol stuff... golden 8)

Happy Cycler
mechanismj wrote:
polar sky wrote:
Cupz wrote:

Nice! Can't wait to see it!

Last night went fantastic! Shot from 8pm-3:30am. I saw some play backs on set after the scenes were shot and my god.... they look so fucking good. Anyways, here are some shit pics I took with my iPhone 3Gs as I was watching them shoot the scenes:

My Brother Eric's 1969 Nova is featured in this video

Telepath
Wow dude, that looks awesome...and expensive :P

Happy Cycler
Seeya_Later wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS10ieENmhk

The full thing is SACK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5O9x7aL7QE

OOOHH..I am excited for this video!

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground