The Sell/Trade BoC Merch Thread

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Friendly Stranger
but you've explicitly stated that you have more larger ones as well.

(source please, on where I said I have "more", I don't know what the hell your talking about)

So you *were* one of the opportunistic ones who took more than one, all douchey backpedaling on your part aside.

Olwet, I'm going to need you to take a deeeeep breath and pump the breaks on the name calling and accusations. That's not going to work.

FYI, just for kicks I've done two real douchey paypal donations to twoism.org and bocpages. So, you know, there's that.

Boqurant
Ed209 wrote:
but you've explicitly stated that you have more larger ones as well.

(source please, on where I said I have "more", I don't know what the hell your talking about)

Ed209 wrote:I have a few from the Lake Delores listening that I may put up for sale... Both large and small and stickers... Just haven't gotten around to posting...

From the "acquiring a tomorrows harvest poster" thread. http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.p ... 413#210413

Seems pretty clear cut to me.
Boards of Canada - Tomorrows Harvest - Lake Dolores Listening Party - 5/27/2013 HQ AUDIO http://youtu.be/t6G8gViaoVg

Friendly Stranger
creativeowlet wrote:Seems pretty clear cut to me.

Yeah it does seem pretty clear cut. That statement is true. Sorry I didn't provide you an itemized inventory when I said I have a few I may put up. I have 2 large ones. I'm keeping one, the other is up for grabs. Seriously, quit whining. :wink:

Posts Quantity
BUY BUY BUY! lol.. I wish I had tons of money - I would buy all the stuff here...
"Fulfillment is structured in achievement, Achievement is structured in action, Action is structured in thinking, Thinking is structured in knowledge, Knowledge is structured in consciousness" - Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

Friendly Stranger
So anyone interested in the large window sticker? I'd ideally swap this and some cash for a nice copy of Trans Canada Highway.
I hate being bipolar, it's fucking brilliant!

Happy Cycler
Anyone want to sticker swap? I have an extra (genuine legit from Warp):

+

I would want to trade for:

+

Boqurant
Ed209 wrote:Seriously, quit whining. :wink:

as long as you're admitting to taking more than you should have, sure.
Boards of Canada - Tomorrows Harvest - Lake Dolores Listening Party - 5/27/2013 HQ AUDIO http://youtu.be/t6G8gViaoVg

Friendly Stranger
[quote="polar sky"]Anyone want to sticker swap? I have an extra (genuine legit from Warp):

Polar Sky is there any price you'd put on the blue sticker. I am actually going to die if you say no haha
:shock: plspls

Boqurant
Kopriva wrote:Polar Sky is there any price you'd put on the blue sticker. I am actually going to die if you say no haha

How about $1.54.. :lol:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boards-of-Canada-Sticker-/190705431156?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item2c66edf274

Dayvan Cowboy
looking for...

MASK 100
MASK 200

Happy Cycler
tripone wrote:
Kopriva wrote:Polar Sky is there any price you'd put on the blue sticker. I am actually going to die if you say no haha

How about $1.54.. :lol:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boards-of-Canada-Sticker-/190705431156?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item2c66edf274

Grab it! If it's real. I don't see why it wouldn't be.

Friendly Stranger
creativeowlet wrote:as long as you're admitting to taking more than you should have, sure.

You got it, officer. Maybe you should have hung out for 2 more minutes at the park instead of focusing on Instagram hashtags.
A wise man once said, haters gonna hate.

Boqurant
Ed209 wrote:
creativeowlet wrote:as long as you're admitting to taking more than you should have, sure.

You got it, officer. Maybe you should have hung out for 2 more minutes at the park instead of focusing on Instagram hashtags.

Lol, theres that douchyness i was talking about. I was acually one of the three last people there other than spike, the property manager, and we left when he yelled at us from his suv that he was locking the gates, so its safe to say we were there far later than your extra poster stealing self.

Friendly Stranger
creativeidiot wrote: Lol, theres that douchyness i was talking about. I was acually one of the three last people there other than spike, the property manager, and we left when he yelled at us from his suv that he was locking the gates, so its safe to say we were there far later than your extra poster stealing self.

What are you even talking about at this point? Listen to yourself. I'll sleep easy knowing you and the property manager of Lake Delores are tight.

Today's recap: 4 posters in the hands of boc fans at a reasonable price less than triple digits. That's a win-win. 10% went toward the community (before this shitstorm with you). How's your donation look?

I'm done with this conversation.

Boqurant
Anyone have a mint original press Twoism they wanna trade for a black BOC sticker?
:lol:

Eagle Minded
Ed209 wrote:
creativeidiot wrote: Lol, theres that douchyness i was talking about. I was acually one of the three last people there other than spike, the property manager, and we left when he yelled at us from his suv that he was locking the gates, so its safe to say we were there far later than your extra poster stealing self.

What are you even talking about at this point? Listen to yourself. I'll sleep easy knowing you and the property manager of Lake Delores are tight.

Today's recap: 4 posters in the hands of boc fans at a reasonable price less than triple digits. That's a win-win. 10% went toward the community (before this shitstorm with you). How's your donation look?

I'm done with this conversation.

your donation is certainly a benevolent gesture and that goes a long way. but to be fair - creativeowlet drove a long way on his own dime with some sweet gear and recorded a stellar video to share with all of us - plus he edited it all for days afterward, half-blasted out of his mind from sleep deprivation. a proper metric to tally up his contribution - putting all of those who could not be there ... there, well, yields: priceless. thats a good looking donation.

might have been nicer to have given maybe even just a couple to those who couldn't make - it or even traded? you can understand right? sure its a free market, and i know its tough times - a few bucks help, but money changing hands for freebies might be construed as less than savory eh?
Four legs good, two legs bad
- George Orwell

Sherbet Head
yeah sorry, i might have 2 copies of the poster that i had to absolutely fork out for
but the people who made the effort to drive there only to have people flog 3-4 copies only to SELL them for a heavily inflated price
nah i aint down with that
*farts*

idk

Friendly Stranger
paul wrote: your donation is certainly a benevolent gesture and that goes a long way. but to be fair - creativeowlet drove a long way on his own dime with some sweet gear and recorded a stellar video to share with all of us - plus he edited it all for days afterward, half-blasted out of his mind from sleep deprivation. a proper metric to tally up his contribution - putting all of those who could not be there ... there, well, yields: priceless. thats a good looking donation.

might have been nicer to have given maybe even just a couple to those who couldn't make - it or even traded? you can understand right? sure its a free market, and i know its tough times - a few bucks help, but money changing hands for freebies might be construed as less than savory eh?

Paul, the video thing is a completely different point than the accusations that are being raised in this FOR TRADE/SALE thread. Is he a victim that he HAD to edit a fan video? Did he get a ton of self promotional traffic for a sweet video? can you find related links to his other creative work or website or portfolio from that fan video? i havent seen the video, so maybe i dont understand what a selfless gift to the community it was. I guess I don't really get your first point.

The problem I have with creativeowlet is the unwarranted vitriol about something that doesn't really concern him. I mean, seanandcandy and the cronies are thinking I beat people up and stole gear from the hands of the less fortunate. Warp had boxes of posters. After that first rush, most people took off. Everybody got theirs. There was NOBODY on the sidelines crying into their beer over not getting something. I would have gladly given any extras I had to that person. The concept of that mythical person who was there and didn't get anything has yet to come forward. (That idea sounds good though.) There was no premeditation to "CASH IN", or to engage in profiteering off of this event. If you buy something like this at a show, $20-30 is nowhere near an "inflated price". You want a villain? Go talk to $300 used MHTRTC guy.

I know I'm speaking to a hyperbolic community on a messageboard, but its still important that we stick to the facts.

Sherbet Head
Things i might be willing to part with via trade/cash:

Campfire Headphase Japanese CD, Mint/Still sealed
Small Campfire Headphase poster (the promo w/ white background) (Good condition)
Promo copy of Campfire Headphase, Card sleeve CD with insert (NM+)
MHTR digipak (warpcd55x, skald1) (Disk is flawless, sleeve seemingly had a sticker/tape which was removed that tore the cover a bit)
MAYBE Subway sized Geogaddi poster

Things i am after:

Sealed Campfire Headphase digipak
IABP postcard
MHTR postcard
Kaleidoscopic Geogaddi postcards
Both old Brown t-shirts
Magazines (RE:UP, Groove, TRAX, GO, XLR8, Cookie Scenes)

Willing to discuss trades/cash transfers for any of the items i am after
keep in mind i am a very generous man....
*farts*

idk

Friendly Stranger
seanandcandy wrote:Things i might be willing to part with via trade/cash:

Campfire Headphase Japanese CD, Mint/Still sealed
Small Campfire Headphase poster (the promo w/ white background) (Good condition)
Promo copy of Campfire Headphase, Card sleeve CD with insert (NM+)
MHTR digipak (warpcd55x, skald1) (Disk is flawless, sleeve seemingly had a sticker/tape which was removed that tore the cover a bit)
MAYBE Subway sized Geogaddi poster

Willing to discuss trades/cash transfers for any of the items i am after
keep in mind i am a very generous man....

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and just give it away to random people? Just pay it into the ether, dude.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada