This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

fujee wrote:I graduated from University today. That was surreal!

Incredible news fella! Made up for you :D

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
Cheers mate! :)
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Happy Cycler
^ congratulations, fella.

Happy Cycler

Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Happy Cycler
kill people, burn shit, fuck school

Dayvan Cowboy
Last edited by Synthestesia on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Boqurant
I'm selling a house. I'm officially really old.

Anyone here live in Denver?
“The most exquisite paradox… as soon as you give it all up, you can have it all. As long as you want power, you can't have it. The minute you don't want power, you'll have more than you ever dreamed possible.”
― Ram Dass

Count Chroma: https://soundcloud.com/countchroma

Happy Cycler
Yeah baby, we're going to Brazil! FUTBOL!
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Dayvan Cowboy
futureling wrote:I'm selling a house. I'm officially really old.

Anyone here live in Denver?

I'm toying with the idea of a move in from SLC in the next year. What are you selling?

Dayvan Cowboy
I'm going to a party thing tonight, at which I don't reeeaaallly know anyone that well. I am a bit really terrifyingly nervous. Any adwice?

Happy Cycler
get drunk as quickly as you can.

srs.

Dayvan Cowboy
What kind of party is it? A smallish birthday party where you tend to sit in a circle-like shape or a larger event with more people, a bar and louder music? In either case, just have a drink or two, enjoy the music if it's good and the female beauty if present ;). Engage in a little bit of conversation about a random topic, people generally really don't bite :).
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.

Happy Cycler
Treefingers wrote:I'm going to a party thing tonight, at which I don't reeeaaallly know anyone that well. I am a bit really terrifyingly nervous. Any adwice?

Get merry, but steer clear of getting too merry.. I've made that mistake at parties where I know no one.. incidentally years down the line, the person whose party I got far too wasted at became one of my best friends, she was a bit confused as to why I drank so much before I arrived haha. At least if you know no one, the chances of seeing them again is minimal. Relax, look friendly, have a glass of something in hand. It's all good :)
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Dayvan Cowboy
I'm not really a drinker, but - yeah - I'll probably just try not to be too terrified. If I listen to a podcast on the way, a more talkative mood might overtake my shyness. Weirdly enough, this sometimes actually works.

Happy Cycler
Treefingers wrote:I'm not really a drinker, but - yeah - I'll probably just try not to be too terrified. If I listen to a podcast on the way, a more talkative mood might overtake my shyness. Weirdly enough, this sometimes actually works.

Take apple juice in a short glass, water it down with some ice, no one will ever know :wink: if it's good enough for Roger Sterling its good enough for us mere mortals haha.

Happy Cycler
"what would Roger Stirling do?" is a good philosophy to live by...

I see the shutters have finally been pulled down on that fucking thread. Nice work mods - I suspect I may have missed some pre-lock drama :)

Happy Cycler

Happy Cycler
I... am of the opinion that if it wasn't hurting anyone, it didn't need to be taken down.

Let the crazies be crazy I say, who cares just as long as it isn't seeping into other threads, which it wasn't.

Sherbet Head
I think it's probably not the healthiest if said thread is also regularly used by others to drop in and point out just how crazy said person is.
Better off locked.

Site Admin
The Telepathic Kid wrote:I... am of the opinion that if it wasn't hurting anyone, it didn't need to be taken down.

Let the crazies be crazy I say, who cares just as long as it isn't seeping into other threads, which it wasn't.
It was hurting someones privacy, that's why the topic has been taken down. If this wasn't the case it still would have been up.
Life is a Frequency

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground