THE ANGRY RANT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
Mother_Nature wrote: I think we've both seen our share of seemingly normal people turn into crazy people these last few months. And its like, yipes, ya never know when a crazy person will snap!

Ain't that the damn truth! Honestly in the past I might have been more submissive about dealing with this guy and instead of being straight up I would just try to avoid him...but yeah after all that other stuff you know I'd just been through, I'm so pissed off and I am never taking any shit from a guy again, fuck his feelings. My feelings are important too, and he'd been crossing boundaries for awhile, enough was enough.

Anyway, that guy called and apologized but I told him I just can't be around him because he crossed a line that can't be uncrossed in my opinion.

*HUGS TO YOU* you've got a lot to be mad about, I know it sucks. Hang tough my dear! I have a good feeling we're both gonna be rich soon, so a vacation in paradise is definitely in order. Smoke mad blunts in a secret cave behind a waterfall in some tropical lagoon.
All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Happy Cycler
Lou Reed died, that fucking sucks.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Sherbet Head
fujee wrote:Lou Reed died, that fucking sucks.

I just heard about this five minutes ago and came here to break the news. What a bummer.
"Life is a stupid, meaningless thing that has nothing to teach you." -Slavoj Zizek

Dayvan Cowboy
Amo Bishop Roden wrote:

I just heard about this five minutes ago and came here to break the news. What a bummer.

Yep, my phone started going nuts, txt after txt from mates telling me this. I've also just had a txt saying it's a hoax that started on facebook apparently? I don't know. I hope it's a hoax but Rolling Stone magazine seem to believe it's true.

Sherbet Head
WeHadNormality wrote:
Amo Bishop Roden wrote:

Yep, my phone started going nuts, txt after txt from mates telling me this. I've also just had a txt saying it's a hoax that started on facebook apparently? I don't know. I hope it's a hoax but Rolling Stone magazine seem to believe it's true.

He was pretty old, and lived a rock star's life. I seriously doubt it was a hoax. This is just going to end up being one of those masturbatory Elvis/Morrison/Cobain/Tupac "he's still alive" things, methinks.
"Life is a stupid, meaningless thing that has nothing to teach you." -Slavoj Zizek

Happy Cycler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4DjrBC4K-Q

Well, this whole video is outrageously infuriating.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Boqurant
fujee wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4DjrBC4K-Q

Well, this whole video is outrageously infuriating.

Well. Im rustled.

Eagle Minded
I absolutely hate people who say "the illuminati is real and all pop artists and triangles are illuminati"

Seriously i wanna slap them so hard.

Sherbet Head
People that dish out the silent treatment to extremes. What are you doing with your lives. Learn how to resolve conflict like an adult.

Eagle Minded
louise wrote:People that dish out the silent treatment to extremes. What are you doing with your lives. Learn how to resolve conflict like an adult.

Yep totally agree

Happy Cycler
Do you know what really fucking infuriates me? Poachers.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/10/world ... r_facebook

Posts Quantity
i can't freaging find any good videos of super mario 3D land but i am going to try and find a way to play at my friends house who does have it.

so not that big a deal i guess

Dayvan Cowboy
when exactly did libraries become loud meeting halls and day cares? i am trying to study right now in a tiny library. there are two people sitting right next to me, one is a librarian, having a non-library-related dicussion in loud voices, there must be 15 kids running around screaming and crying in the children's section, and an old man at the computers has been hacking up a lung for an hour.

i remember when i was a kid, like in the movies, if you made a peep, they'd pretty much kid you out... not so anymore. gah...

zeitgeist wrote:when exactly did libraries become loud meeting halls and day cares? i am trying to study right now in a tiny library. there are two people sitting right next to me, one is a librarian, having a non-library-related dicussion in loud voices, there must be 15 kids running around screaming and crying in the children's section, and an old man at the computers has been hacking up a lung for an hour.

i remember when i was a kid, like in the movies, if you made a peep, they'd pretty much kid you out... not so anymore. gah...

Yup. This in spades.

I have zero tolerance for this crap. A few years back now I was in a cinema with a mate of mine. The first 5-10 minutes were ruined by two arseholes behind us jabbering away and mucking about on their phone (seriously, if you want to fuck about, save yourself £10 and go to the pub!). Eventually stood up, leaned over them both and growled 'Pal, you've got a choice. Either YOU turn the phone off.... or I'LL turn your phone off. But you won't like how I turn it off....'.

They left :lol:

Slow down...

Dayvan Cowboy
First of all, apologies for bringing the negativity in again...Although, this one is more of a public service announcement/gripe.

If it snows, or is snowing, SCRAPE ALL THE SNOW OFF YOUR DAMN CAR. Focus on all 6 windows (4door), AND your head/tail lights, AND roof. Trying to drive on icy roads in the dark where you can't even see someone driving toward you because all they did was clear a small spot on the windshield....FFS...

You don't clear your roof either because you're lazy, or it's too hard? I bought an extendible snow brush at Autozone for $5. I drive a 4Runner that sits above my head and I can still clear the roof. It's pretty damned dangerous, even at slow speeds, for a slab of snow to suddenly slide off into traffic.

Happy Cycler
^ don't get me started on people who can't/won't drive to the weather conditions, we'll be here for hours...

Noise bothers me so much. I like everything quiet - outside of libraries and movie theaters too. I don't know why this is. However, I've noticed a trend that people are going to talk during a movie they're going to do it during the first twenty minutes or so of the movie. Why? Scared of the awkward non-social interaction portion of this social activity? Just an asshole? The world will never know.

Throw popcorn at them.

I should win an award for the time I spend clearing off my car. It's perfection. Then, five minutes down the road some asshole just hits my windshield with a pile of frozen roof-snow and I'm, well, not happy.

SPEAKING OF WHICH I AM NOT HAPPY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I JUST HAD THREE STYES REMOVED FROM ONE EYE LID. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. :x :x :x

Happy Cycler
The world is full of arseholes isn't it :x

Happy Cycler
Fuck you, today. Today can fuck right off.

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground