This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Happy Cycler
I'm all too familiar with RICE - I've damaged my ankles so many times, I could do with a bionic pair - mine are ruined.

Happy Cycler
My right knee is fucked, and im only 23. God knows what it will be like when I am older :?
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

fujee wrote:My right knee is fucked, and im only 23. God knows what it will be like when I am older :?

Don't get me started on knees..

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
Mine persistently make a disgusting cracking noise when I crouch down and after I run/play football the right one aches like a bastard. Not good.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

fujee wrote:Mine persistently make a disgusting cracking noise when I crouch down and after I run/play football the right one aches like a bastard. Not good.

Yeah, that first bit? Used to happen to me all the time. So bad I passed out at least twice when I tried to stand back up.

Then, I went and 'did' my ACL. Game over man. Game over. :cry:

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
They are the worst joint in the body, yet strangely ingenious. You're right, I think once you really hurt them bad, they're never the same. Looking forward to arthritis in my senior years :?

http://akrotiri.bandcamp.com/
1. Is this from someone here?
2. It got into my browser somehow..I never clicked it.
3. The EP is creepy so it makes it double scary.
4. This is dope though....
5. I'm basically just placing it somewhere, here, so I remember to download it when I get a second.

Cheers.

Dayvan Cowboy
yeah akrotiri is a user here!

Posts Quantity
2020k wrote:http://akrotiri.bandcamp.com/
1. Is this from someone here?
2. It got into my browser somehow..I never clicked it.
3. The EP is creepy so it makes it double scary.
4. This is dope though....
5. I'm basically just placing it somewhere, here, so I remember to download it when I get a second.

Cheers.

1. Meow! Hi.
2. Reddit /r/ambient? Maybe here? It's in my signature.
3. Thanks :D
4. ditto ^
5. Cool. I don't have many listens/downloads/buys, heh.
cool artists: the flaming lips|tame impala|telegraphy|shortwaves|MIWON

Happy Cycler
Just popped out to pick up a Chinese & caught myself in the mirror.

I'm wearing a parka, cargo pants & a pair of Adidas Gazelles. I'm basically dressed as the 1990s. Also listening to The Orb.

Boqurant
Nothing wrong with that. I listen to the Orb too.

(and wear cargos & adidas, hmm).
“The most exquisite paradox… as soon as you give it all up, you can have it all. As long as you want power, you can't have it. The minute you don't want power, you'll have more than you ever dreamed possible.”
― Ram Dass

Count Chroma: https://soundcloud.com/countchroma

Happy Cycler
Absolutely nothing wrong with that. A great look 8)

Dayvan Cowboy
Hello everyone. Hope you've all had a good Christmas and New Year!

My sprout farts are only just subsiding. :D

Happy Cycler
Admittedly my 90s fancy dress is an improvement on the "my Dad c.1982" look I've been rocking a lot recently...

WeHadNormality wrote:Hello everyone. Hope you've all had a good Christmas and New Year!

Nice way to hit four figures on the post-count. Referring to the 'Xmas Central Heating'.
:lol:

Slow down...

Dayvan Cowboy
Mexicola wrote:
WeHadNormality wrote:Hello everyone. Hope you've all had a good Christmas and New Year!

Nice way to hit four figures on the post-count. Referring to the 'Xmas Central Heating'.
:lol:

Ha, shit man. Didn't even notice I'm a Dayvan Cowboy now. That's quite a lot of posts in under a year. Luckily for you lot, I'm slowing down and spamming a lot less now I'm working again anyways. :)

Happy Cycler
Bloody spamming up the place mate, who do you think you are! Get back to work :wink:

Happy Cycler
hope y'all had happy holidays

from the one Aussie who's seemed to have stuck around.

Dayvan Cowboy
fujee wrote:Bloody spamming up the place mate, who do you think you are! Get back to work :wink:

Oi! Pipe down Fujee! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFrtpT1mKy8 :wink:

Eagle Minded
i type in all lowercase and abbrevs on the web like it was a religion so i get hella frustrated by autocorrection programs
autocorrect is also ironic because it will automatically replace phrases *it* doesn't recognize that everybody else does with something that doesn't make sense in context
stifling a misspelling or an abbrev that is intentional is a form ov stifling peoples expression :<)
down
with thee
machines
:<D
You're knocking on the door I closed today

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground