This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Happy Cycler
Only a day or two at the most man, wouldn't wanna take the mick! Just wanna try and get up to Scotland on my bike, kinda been a thing on my "to do" list for a while. Need to research routes and such a bit better, and potentially think about rough camping on the way up and down. Would be cool to hook up for a few pints with the highlander twoism collective!
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Happy Cycler
Can't promise a couch as we're a full house at the best of times, but a pint or 2 might be do-able :)

Dayvan Cowboy
Well, if you need to crash at mine then a Friday and Saturday night is prolly best man. I'm about 40 mins walk from Glasgow Central Station, or 10 mins on the train from Glasgow Queen Street - and about 90 minutes on a train from Edinburgh Waverley.

Would be good to get a drink with anyone else local!

Happy Cycler
Yeah that'd be cool gents, maybe once I make it across the border I can arrange an Edinburgh and Glasgow visit! Never been to Glasgow, heard good things!
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Happy Cycler
^ Glasgow is a great city. Much as I've made Edinburgh my home, I always feel really comfortable in Glasgow. It reminds me of Newcastle.

Happy Cycler
I love Scotland so no doubt I will find it to be equally as good as Edinburgh. This is quite a big cycle, might need to do some extensive planning and prep for it! The arrival pint would be the sweetest though..

Dayvan Cowboy
fujee wrote:equally as good as
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. :P

I might be able to get you some advice on the cycling thing, I'll let you know. Whereabouts do you live?

Happy Cycler
Essex, we're talking a good 4/5 days I reckon. Rough camping is going to be required I reckon.

fujee wrote:Essex, we're talking a good 4/5 days I reckon. Rough camping is going to be required I reckon.

So jealous. Sounds amazing man!!!
If you're heading Northumberland way en route, let me know. Might be able to point you in the direction of one or two secluded coastal spots you could wild camp if you're careful. :wink:

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
That'd be cool! Hopefully this plan can come to fruition!

Dayvan Cowboy
wild camping is legal as fuck in scotland too so you can rush up :P

Dayvan Cowboy

Happy Cycler
I just got back from Gary Numan. It was his birthday today. Nobody told me Big Black Delta was the opening act so I loved both parts a lot. Fucking fantastic show, and everyone sang happy birthday. Dude's a fucking pioneer and gets a very small amount of the credit he deserves.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Dayvan Cowboy
I played something with guitar and loops that I really liked (especially the end where it started to get quite Reich-ish). Neglected to record again. This is a recurring problem.

Happy Cycler
Just cleaned out my computer with compressed air, its running so much quicker and quieter!

Happy Cycler
Techboy wrote:You could come up for this...
https://www.facebook.com/christhyperact ... eam_ref=10
:P

That looks awesome!

Happy Cycler
Is it just me or is this board slowing down dramatically? I think we're on the last legs, people.

Dayvan Cowboy
I've heard that more than once in the last 8 years or whatever its been, haha.

Site Admin
True that, the contrast has never been this big though. It's kind of logic to me, BoC released a record so the speculation is gone for a while. Most of the BoC fans have left but the real twoism fans remain.
Life is a Frequency

Dayvan Cowboy
Well, I check twoism everyday, just don't post that much.

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground