THE ANGRY RANT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
A_Northern_Soul wrote:Fuck you, today. Today can fuck right off.

Word. Today put the shit cherry on top of the feces sundae of this past week.

Happy Cycler
Not often I get genuinely upset about things I see in the news.. but this... seriously I've said it before.. but poaching... I can't even fathom my anger right now. Fucking cunts.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 74189.html
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

fujee wrote:Not often I get genuinely upset about things I see in the news.. but this... seriously I've said it before.. but poaching... I can't even fathom my anger right now. Fucking cunts.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 74189.html

Yup. Saw it earlier. Blame the fuckers buying it too though.

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
some ugly looking million year old wanker just sent me a message on facebook calling me an ugly fat seal or something

i dont even know him, he's a friend of someone else, we live in different countries, what a complete arse hole!!!! why would you even fucking do that!!!! ???? !!!!!!!

urgh i fucking hate the internet sometimes. go get fucked YOU STUPID TWAT!!!!!!! p.s. take a look at yourself and your dog of a wife before you contact ME with insults, fucking lunatic

they look like theyve been living in a fucking cave

Sherbet Head
The internet used to be good but now it's bad. That's my analysis.

~Snuf

louise wrote:some ugly looking million year old wanker just sent me a message on facebook calling me an ugly fat seal or something

i dont even know him, he's a friend of someone else, we live in different countries, what a complete arse hole!!!! why would you even fucking do that!!!! ???? !!!!!!!

urgh i fucking hate the internet sometimes. go get fucked YOU STUPID TWAT!!!!!!! p.s. take a look at yourself and your dog of a wife before you contact ME with insults, fucking lunatic

Seriously? What a knob.

Would be a real pity if his FB details were posted somewhere on the internet where he'd never find out but loads of people could then go tell him exactly how ugly etc he is. Not that I'd ever condone that at all, obviously... :wink:

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
Mexicola wrote:
louise wrote:some ugly looking million year old wanker just sent me a message on facebook calling me an ugly fat seal or something

Seriously? What a knob.

Would be a real pity if his FB details were posted somewhere on the internet where he'd never find out but loads of people could then go tell him exactly how ugly etc he is. Not that I'd ever condone that at all, obviously... :wink:

thing is, the guys polish, if i subject him to english insults, itll be really obvious its something to do with me..!

always nice to be insulted in another language. no ones called me ugly or a fat seal in my own language yet, i feel so fucking cultured!!!

Lol - don't let the bastards grind you down Louise. We think you're ace!

Besides, if he's Polish he's probably just bitter that he can't write his wife's name without looking like he had a stroke and fell face first on the keyboard. There are morons the World over, why should the Poles be any different?

:lol:

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
Mexicola wrote:Lol - don't let the bastards grind you down Louise. We think you're ace!

Besides, if he's Polish he's probably just bitter that he can't write his wife's name without looking like he had a stroke and fell face first on the keyboard. There are morons the World over, why should the Poles be any different?

:lol:

i love you.

Happy Cycler
Nothing against my Polish brothers & sisters (whose arsehole - nice person ratio I imagine is the same as any other nationality), but please stop being a pain in the arse to people on this forum.

I still haven't forgotten *that* episode...

Happy Cycler
When I post people seem to either ignore me, or I just kill the thread entirely.

Am I a bad person? Is there a conspiracy I'm not keyed into?

When I offer my opinion I'm not trying to start arguments, I'm trying to offer an avenue of conversation.

No one converses here, it's all non confrontational, like we're looking at each other through sheets of glass.

I know I started out on one then and ended up on another, forgive me, just airing thoughts.

Happy Cycler
is it my bumblebee avatar, IS IT???

It's just my sense of hoomor :(

Happy Cycler
You're looking into to it too much, I don't think anyone intentionally ignores your posts or questions. It has been a bit quieter lately which is why we've had fewer responses. It would be nice to have a bit more discussion and debate round here, I agree. Im glad you're around, the more the merrier in my opinion :wink:
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Posts Quantity
The Telepathic Kid wrote:is it my bumblebee avatar, IS IT???

It's just my sense of hoomor :(

it's ok friend i feel the same especially since i only started to post recently, but a lot
i feel like that person who just invades a friend group and tries to forcibly befriend everyone haha

i like the bumblebee
bees are important

Louise - awww shucks. Big hug back atcha :wink:

A_Northern_Soul - shhhh you fool. Mention her three times and she appears like Rumpelstiltskin on crack..

TTK - give yourself a break there fella. You're both noticed and appreciated around here. And uf0party is dead right about bees too. 8)

uf0party - you might be new but I think you've carved yourself a little niche already? Good to have you along!! :D

For my part, I'm currently having a royal old disagreement with my wife about whether I keep my beard or not. I love it, she hates it. Round and round we go. However, I just spent the weekend visiting one long-time friend in hospital with the late stages of MS and on the long drive home had word that another friend passed away this morning from complications from their (loooooong standing) alcoholism.

#perspective :wink:

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
Mexicola wrote: A_Northern_Soul - shhhh you fool. Mention her three times and she appears like Rumpelstiltskin on crack..

:lol: :lol:

also mexico, did you ever kiss someone with a beard??

louise wrote:
Mexicola wrote: A_Northern_Soul - shhhh you fool. Mention her three times and she appears like Rumpelstiltskin on crack..

:lol: :lol:

also mexico, did you ever kiss someone with a beard??

Well I've had a couple that I suspected might have had beards but the powder was hiding it... ;-)

Slow down...

Posts Quantity
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE EXPRESS THEIR ANGER WITH CAPS, FUCKING CURSE WORDS, AND MULTIPLE EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!

Posts Quantity
Dudeman162 wrote:I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE EXPRESS THEIR ANGER WITH CAPS, FUCKING CURSE WORDS, AND MULTIPLE EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!

TELLEM

Dayvan Cowboy
Mexicola wrote:For my part, I'm currently having a royal old disagreement with my wife about whether I keep my beard or not. I love it, she hates it. Round and round we go.
I've tried my best to grow something resembling a beard and Roisin quite likes it. guess I'm one of the lucky ones :P

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground