The Sell/Trade BoC Merch Thread

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Boqurant
thepastinsidepressant wrote:i'll upload couple photos tomorrow. i'm looking for a tidy fat sum though otherwise i'll just hold on to it or put a buy it now on ebay – $666

20?

Friendly Stranger
thepastinsidepressant wrote:i'll upload couple photos tomorrow. i'm looking for a tidy fat sum though otherwise i'll just hold on to it or put a buy it now on ebay – $666

I'd do 30

Sherbet Head
nah all well below the belt, you'd buy a new design from warp for that but you wont buy this for it, its not there, anymore...

i might swap for a kaleidoscope though

Posts Quantity
thepastinsidepressant wrote:nah all well below the belt, you'd buy a new design from warp for that but you wont buy this for it, its not there, anymore...

BoC kaleidoscope? i feel like anyone who has one of those probably isn't gonna trade it for a t-shirt

Sherbet Head

lol

buyers remorse after dropping 55 pounds on it?
*farts*

idk

Sherbet Head
seanandcandy wrote:

lol

?

Sherbet Head
thepastinsidepressant wrote:
seanandcandy wrote:

lol

?

seanandcandy wrote:whoever nabbed that shirt today, i hate you

:D

??
*farts*

idk

Sherbet Head
seanandcandy wrote:
seanandcandy wrote:

lol

?

seanandcandy wrote:whoever nabbed that shirt today, i hate you

:D

??

ah this is not the same one, i also got the official mhtrtc one for under £30 only a month ago!

Boqurant
thepastinsidepressant wrote:nah all well below the belt, you'd buy a new design from warp for that but you wont buy this for it, its not there, anymore...

The Smallest Weird Number?

Sherbet Head
uf0party wrote:

BoC kaleidoscope? i feel like anyone who has one of those probably isn't gonna trade it for a t-shirt

its supply and demand, i see more kaleidos knocking about than these, don't you? :)

maybe not, but i'll take the cash

Sherbet Head
its supply and demand, i see more kaleidos knocking about than these, don't you? :)

maybe not, but i'll take the cash

you will not get anywhere near $600 for that shirt if you were actually being serious about that
*farts*

idk

Sherbet Head
seanandcandy wrote:you will not get anywhere near $600 for that shirt if you were actually being serious about that

you never know, you never know, how times have changed since 2013 :)

Sherbet Head
ah this is not the same one, i also got the official mhtrtc one for under £30 only a month ago!

is it not this one
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boards-of-Canad ... true&rt=nc

because it looks a hell of a lot like it
51 pounds. nowhere near 600. never will be.
*farts*

idk

Sherbet Head
seanandcandy wrote:
is it not this one
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boards-of-Canad ... true&rt=nc

because it looks a hell of a lot like it
51 pounds. nowhere near 600. never will be.

no no, this is L, got mine when they came out. btw never saw one of these before, it doesnt seem to have the Warp label tag, unless the logo is under that white label but still different, the tags were Black with purple Warp logo, its a Hanes as well, mine isn't, i'll check but its not Hanes.

and no, the one i got recently is a light blue mhtrtc shirt, rarer still and got for cheaper - £30

people miss these things on ebay for what 9 day durations, 30 day durations. heavy bidders come along. i'll wait with a hefty buy it now option :) in no rush to sell.

or what do you suggest i do? :)

Sherbet Head
thepastinsidepressant wrote:no no, this is L, got mine when they came out. btw never saw one of these before, it doesnt seem to have the Warp label tag, unless the logo is under that white label but still different, the tags were Black with purple Warp logo, its a Hanes as well, mine isn't, i'll check but its not Hanes.

and no, the one i got recently is a light blue mhtrtc shirt, rarer still and got for cheaper - £30

people miss these things on ebay for what 9 day durations, 30 day durations. heavy bidders come along. i'll wait with a hefty buy it now option :) in no rush to sell.

or what do you suggest i do? :)

yeah i picked up one of the light blue mhtrtc shirts probably in 2011 for dirt as well
you should post some pics of this one? especially the tags if not for reference, would hate to see people out here buying fake prints of these for ludicrous amounts

i don't really know tbh, i think the majority of people who after said items are here within the community, but i think the price you're after at this point in time might be a bit lofty

if i was you i'd probably hold onto it
*farts*

idk

Eagle Minded
How much do the Kaliedo's go for then?

Sherbet Head
seanandcandy wrote:
you should post some pics of this one? especially the tags if not for reference, would hate to see people out here buying fake prints of these for ludicrous amounts

i don't really know tbh, i think the majority of people who after said items are here within the community, but i think the price you're after at this point in time might be a bit lofty

if i was you i'd probably hold onto it

i will take photos and upload during the week, low net usage limit, almost bust or ill be charged per mb.
yea, dunno why those labels differ, perhaps someone on here has theres can check too? even the warp mart photos had black labels and purple logos. damn, i should have bought a few of these at the time, its not long ago either. the cotton is heavier than american apparel and shrink more but not further. this one is L buts its more M and that ebay seller has same issue, M shrunk to S.

the print looks identical on both from what i can see but... mine is more dark chocolate brown though, i can see how dark it is comparing the 'black' print of the family there. that ebay one is lighter.
mine is a Sol's http://www.solscollection.com

nah just kidding with $666, probably hold on to it, wouldn't sell it for £50 though. Warp should really reprint these on AA, i know many didnt like them at first but now prefer them to the new ones. they look more retro imo, more colours for your money too!

Sherbet Head

You might swap for a kaleidoscope? I think you are overestimating how much this t-shirt is worth :lol:

Sherbet Head
MindElevation wrote:

You might swap for a kaleidoscope? I think you are overestimating how much this t-shirt is worth :lol:

someone might have a spare one and need my spare one sort of thing. i feel its worth $150, theres a larger fan base this year who want it.

i've had rare metal shirts, slayer, carcass, sold them all for $150 buy it nows, these were vintage, worn, one was in bits! supply and demand dude

i see more kaleidos off loaded on ebay every year, 3-4 avg, i think seans link there has been the first shirt like it on there in 2 years, well at least ive seen anyway. i dunno why, maybe people just prefer to wear stuff and not let it gather dust on a shelf like a kaleido, which in turn leaves less for sale, theyre probably worn out too. kaleidos go for $80 to $150 avg, have seen them reach $300. it all depends on the day, month anyway.

can we stall this discussion now? no more discussion or just message me as its not going to sell on here i think, its ebay for buy it now. i wont do bid auctions, as i said, a bad month and the die hard fan who really wants it, misses it (not online whatever) and you get burned. got burned before. some rare shirt i had went for $12, feck that.

ill upload photos for sean as soon as, he asked to see it like

Sherbet Head
thepastinsidepressant wrote: its ebay for buy it now. i wont do bid auctions, as i said, a bad month and the die hard fan who really wants it, misses it (not online whatever) and you get burned. got burned before. some rare shirt i had went for $12, feck that.

ill upload photos for sean as soon as, he asked to see it like

let me know when it goes up on ebay
cheers
*farts*

idk

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada