The Sell/Trade BoC Merch Thread

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
i will do that Sean, sorry just thought of the photos now, ill take them today.

What the f*** are Bleep at? This 'art & design' commisioned shirt buzz they're on the past 2-3 years, they're mostly horrible, some of them should just stay on the wall in the designers studio, nice to look at maybe but not great designs for tshirts.

Sherbet Head
finally got a copy of TRAX 2005, hit me up if you have any magazines that you would consider parting with for $
*farts*

idk

Dayvan Cowboy
If anyone has a plastic turquoise hexagon, PM me. I'm seriously interested in buying or trading for it

Sherbet Head
YELLOW wrote:If anyone has a plastic turquoise hexagon, PM me. I'm seriously interested in buying or trading for it

what do you have
*farts*

idk

Boqurant
YELLOW wrote:If anyone has a plastic turquoise hexagon, PM me. I'm seriously interested in buying or trading for it

I second this! I am also very very very interested in getting one.

Friendly Stranger
hi eveybody, I am selling a small collection of Boards Of Canada viny, cds etc.

Feel free to check it out and buy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boards-Of-Canad ... 3ce28dd722

Nova Scotia Robot
arnold113 wrote:hi eveybody, I am selling a small collection of Boards Of Canada viny, cds etc.

Feel free to check it out and buy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boards-Of-Canad ... 3ce28dd722
\

Ooooh! you have the Aquarius insert!

New Seed
Hi everyone!

Figured someone in here would be interested in my BoC Kaleidoscope which I've to sadly part with due to an upcoming trip over the horizon..

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/161330592478?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Friendly Stranger
Hello,

I'm selling as part of a collection sale The Sexual Objects 7" produced by BoC, you can find the pricing in the list here:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/83826-the- ... tion-sale/

Cheers!

Sherbet Head
Anybody interested in a VG+/Near Mint original Geogaddi? Perfect condition, besides some super minor tear on the spine, just worn, not ripped or anything. Cheers!

Happy Cycler
still looking for a nice copy of the Aquarius 7" if anyone needs money. I see them on Discogs every once is a while, but they are kind of in shit shape for stupid money. BoC records have taken a dive in value, people need to realize this.

Dayvan Cowboy
polar sky wrote:still looking for a nice copy of the Aquarius 7" if anyone needs money. I see them on Discogs every once is a while, but they are kind of in shit shape for stupid money. BoC records have taken a dive in value, people need to realize this.

have they?......they arent making anymore of those old ones.....EVAR ;)

Boqurant
polar sky wrote:still looking for a nice copy of the Aquarius 7" if anyone needs money. I see them on Discogs every once is a while, but they are kind of in shit shape for stupid money. BoC records have taken a dive in value, people need to realize this.

It is possible to find one. I bought mine last year in extremely mint condition for about 25 euro or so. Though that wasn't on Discogs, but through a guy's own website which apparently sells his old records including some BoC stuff.

But don't give up, they pop up every once in a while.

Happy Cycler
re-phaelam-ed wrote:

have they?......they arent making anymore of those old ones.....EVAR ;)

I guess I meant the main releases have taken a dive in value since the reissues came out, clearly as you can see on ebay they are half, if not less than what they were a year and a half ago. Their 7 and 10 inch releases have been price gouged heavily within the last 2 years as well. I've been a toy (mainly marvel and TMNT) collector for a long time and I can tell you when things are popular, they go up in value, then when the hype dies down, so does the price.

Happy Cycler
Kure wrote:

It is possible to find one. I bought mine last year in extremely mint condition for about 25 euro or so. Though that wasn't on Discogs, but through a guy's own website which apparently sells his old records including some BoC stuff.

But don't give up, they pop up every once in a while.

It's pretty much the only other BoC vinyl I need/want.

Friendly Stranger
Looking for a kaleidoscope please.Cash waiting.

Frank.

Friendly Stranger
Frankieflow wrote:Looking for a kaleidoscope please.Cash waiting.

Frank.

How much are you offering? I'm not really looking to sell but if the offer is good enough I am willing to part.

Sherbet Head
Does anyone have the original Peel Session CD (with XYZ)? I'd like to know how much you would want for it

Friendly Stranger
Najlepsiejszy wrote:Does anyone have the original Peel Session CD (with XYZ)? I'd like to know how much you would want for it

Apparently only five handmade copies were ever distributed. That makes it the rarest BoC release ever so I wouldn't bet on being able to find it, that said it is listed on Discogs with five owners which makes me think they are legit. You could always give them a message and try your luck if you're willing to put cash down. I really wish I could have this, even a CD rip would suffice.

Sherbet Head
lewwatt wrote:
Najlepsiejszy wrote:Does anyone have the original Peel Session CD (with XYZ)? I'd like to know how much you would want for it

Apparently only five handmade copies were ever distributed. That makes it the rarest BoC release ever so I wouldn't bet on being able to find it, that said it is listed on Discogs with five owners which makes me think they are legit. You could always give them a message and try your luck if you're willing to put cash down. I really wish I could have this, even a CD rip would suffice.

I know dude I told you that myself lol. I just like looking at big numbers

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada