THE ANGRY RANT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
The '' button on my eyboard isn't woring more and i haven't even figured out a way to tell you which ey is the one that isn't woring right now. also, my eyboard does other weird things when i type really fast. not sure what to do about it. i lied th[/i]

edit: not sure what's going on but some combination of letter eys
Code: Select all
[u][/u]

edit2electricboogaloo: WHAT IS GOING ON WITH EYBAORD NOW THE BACSPACE ISNT WORING AND IT EEPS [list=][/list][/i]JUPMING AROUND AND MAING BB
 TAGS PLEASE HELP SEND AN EXORCIST I'M NOT SURE HOW MUCH LONGER THIS CAN GO O

edit2a: giving up will probably go to best buy or something and get a new dumb eybaord thi

edit3: I figured it out. I have determined through rigorous testing and experimentation that I am probably not responsible enough to own a keyboard that allows custom macros and mapping.

Waterbagel wrote:The '' button on my eyboard isn't woring more and i haven't even figured out a way to tell you which ey is the one that isn't woring right now. also, my eyboard does other weird things when i type really fast. not sure what to do about it. i lied th[/i]

edit: not sure what's going on but some combination of letter eys
[u][/u]

edit2electricboogaloo: WHAT IS GOING ON WITH EYBAORD NOW THE BACSPACE ISNT WORING AND IT EEPS [list=][/list][/i]JUPMING AROUND AND MAING BB
 TAGS PLEASE HELP SEND AN EXORCIST I'M NOT SURE HOW MUCH LONGER THIS CAN GO O

edit2a: giving up will probably go to best buy or something and get a new dumb eybaord thi

edit3: I figured it out. I have determined through rigorous testing and experimentation that I am probably not responsible enough to own a keyboard that allows custom macros and mapping.
This kinda looks like Forest_Opal wrote it. I love it.

2020k wrote:This kinda looks like Forest_Opal wrote it. I love it.

Oh that's harsh! I like Waterbagel :lol:

Slow down...

Dayvan Cowboy
speaking of forest_opal...any ideas why they haven't been banned yet? I wouldn't really care if they weren't posting new nonsense threads everyday, but, they are. :roll:

Happy Cycler
Imagine - just stop for a moment and imagine - having *nothing* better to do with your time than posting utter shite on an Internet forum.

Blows my mind.

Telepath
A_Northern_Soul wrote:Imagine - just stop for a moment and imagine - having *nothing* better to do with your time than posting utter shite on an Internet forum.

Blows my mind.

:( WELL I DONT! SO WHAT!

Happy Cycler
I think when you buy a Vinyl you should have the option of a FLAC/WAV/MP3 download thrown in regardless, it kinda pisses me off that so many places don't do this. Especially when it is so easy to pirate in the first place. I've bought a load of vinyl this year with no download option.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Writer's block is the fucking worst and it can suck my dick.

There. I said it.

NOW BE GONE, WRITER'S BLOCK. PLEASE.

Happy Cycler
zeitgeist wrote:speaking of forest_opal...any ideas why they haven't been banned yet? I wouldn't really care if they weren't posting new nonsense threads everyday, but, they are. :roll:

Nobody ever really gets banned here.

I mean, it's Twoism. There's people who've made comments and done things far worse than just spam the forum with nonsense. They're still around. Who knows how many warnings they might have received, but regardless it doesn't seem like anything *that bad* ever happens here to warrant many bans.

A_Northern_Soul wrote:Imagine - just stop for a moment and imagine - having *nothing* better to do with your time than posting utter shite on an Internet forum.

Blows my mind.

Yeah.

I mean, yeah. That's people. If it's not on the internet then it'll be elsewhere. They just like to do that for some reason.
Last edited by Jonse on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Happy Cycler
2020k wrote:Writer's block is the fucking worst and it can suck my dick.

There. I said it.

NOW BE GONE, WRITER'S BLOCK. PLEASE.

Also, I'd like to have your writer's block in order to get my musicianship block to go. All I can do right now is write.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Boqurant
Well I'm just lonely on what looks like 4chons...
this seems to be my introduction to 4chons again
forever_21.jpegg
please don't tell/
youre soo cute i lovve it whenn you blussh/
i'm tiired of youthh/
please hold my hand/
won't you please marry me?!/
I really wanna be your god!

Posts Quantity
c.vklcklldrrpio4rixdkdeweed;xdf..lc..l

Dayvan Cowboy
fucking

the worst thing about the tory proposal for the next session of government to only give 16-21 year olds 6 months of dole money isn't the policy itself, it's just what you'd expect from them cunts

it isn't even that the people of scotland voted to stay in a country where them assholes might actually get into power. (although that's bad.)

it's that none of the journalists who speak to tory politicians have so far turned round and said "do you daft, mathematically illiterate cunts not realise that if there is not a one-to-one correspondence between the set of `16-21 year olds who need jobs` and `suitable job openings` then your system will punish people basically at random"

fucking

idiots

the same thing applies to the bedroom tax. is there a one to one correspondence between `council housing which holds n residents` and `families of n looking for a council house` for n = 1 through 10 ? if not then OMFG IT'S SIMPLE MATHS YOU FUCKING TARDS WHY WILL NOBODY ACTUALLY ASK POLITICIANS THIS TO THEIR FUCKING FACES.

Dayvan Cowboy
There's a whole load of not-calling-people-out-on-their-shit going on in the press when it comes to politicians. I don't get it. I'm trying hard to watch myself when I think things like "it never used to be like this" but honestly it seems like everything's settled into this cosy arrangement where nobody ruffles anyone's feathers too much, just takes everything they say at face value and don't upset the narrative.

Dayvan Cowboy
[Rant] Fucking Money. Living on my own, have a girlfriend but she can't move in with me because of her parents who are muslim, even though she is 25 and I am as well. We'll need to marry before were able to live together. Because of that I don't really have money to do the stuff I want, and when I do have some money I seem to have so much problems with handeling it correctly, all because I'm still to careless at this point in my life. Sometimes I wish I'd finally grow up, but then again it scares me, because I still have the best nights these days while getting drunk with my friends.How do people actually start being responsible, and focus on a real career and family and stuff. I'd see myself marry this girl, but that will cost shitloads of money as well, even though her parents are gonna pay for half. If she could just live together in my house, we could both start saving, focus more on us 2 being together, and we'd see where it would bring us, without having to marry first.

It seems like I'm depressed, but I'm not, I'm a really happy person. I guess I just needed to vent. [/Rant]
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare in the sun

portiss wrote:[Rant] Fucking Money. Living on my own, have a girlfriend but she can't move in with me because of her parents who are muslim, even though she is 25 and I am as well. We'll need to marry before were able to live together. Because of that I don't really have money to do the stuff I want, and when I do have some money I seem to have so much problems with handeling it correctly, all because I'm still to careless at this point in my life. Sometimes I wish I'd finally grow up, but then again it scares me, because I still have the best nights these days while getting drunk with my friends.How do people actually start being responsible, and focus on a real career and family and stuff. I'd see myself marry this girl, but that will cost shitloads of money as well, even though her parents are gonna pay for half. If she could just live together in my house, we could both start saving, focus more on us 2 being together, and we'd see where it would bring us, without having to marry first.

It seems like I'm depressed, but I'm not, I'm a really happy person. I guess I just needed to vent. [/Rant]
I live with my boyfriend currently and I can tell you that money doesn't really get that much easier with things split as well. Money is the root of all evil..that cliche is true.

Sherbet Head
Three cheers for the equal level coworkers that think they are managers

louise wrote:Three cheers for the equal level coworkers that think they are managers

:lol:

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
Mexicola wrote:
louise wrote:Three cheers for the equal level coworkers that think they are managers

:lol:

I know right

Royal Blood gig cancelled in Portsmouth tonight. Booooo! :evil:

Consoling myself with a large mixed kebab, chips, and a pint of Jack Daniels and Coke and what's more I don't care who knows it..

Slow down...

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground