THE ANGRY RANT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Happy Cycler
Shit mate, that sucks? Why was it cancelled?

My angry rant is: people who have no spacial awareness, or self awareness in the street.. people who walk at the rate of continental drift.. what the fuck is that about... Why do people not understand that there are people behind them that need to get places. My god.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

fujee wrote:Shit mate, that sucks? Why was it cancelled?

My angry rant is: people who have no spacial awareness, or self awareness in the street.. people who walk at the rate of continental drift.. what the fuck is that about... Why do people not understand that there are people behind them that need to get places. My god.

(1) singer has tonsillitis (fair enough) - it's postponed and I already have a ticket for March too, so not a massive pain to be honest. Just wanted to brag about me kebab really :wink:

(2) ARGH! YES!!!!! THIS!!!! I believe if they're on their sodding phone at the time then it should be legally allowed to push them into moving traffic. Should keep em lively..

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
Mexicola wrote:
fujee wrote:Shit mate, that sucks? Why was it cancelled?

(1) singer has tonsillitis (fair enough) - it's postponed and I already have a ticket for March too, so not a massive pain to be honest. Just wanted to brag about me kebab really :wink:

Rescheduled for the 7th Jan :evil:

Aye - 7th it is. Fear not, the Fantastic Four shall go to the ball.

Slow down...

Posts Quantity
What the fuck is the deal with everyone thinking they need to have a child? Everywhere I turn, someone at a store, my old job at a theme park, the mall, etc. every 5 fucking seconds there is either someone pregnant, holding a baby, or yelling at their shitty kids. I swear no one in Oklahoma knows what a fucking condom is. Here are some reasons why having a child should be a thing of the past.

- The world doesn't need anymore fucking people.
- most kids grow up to be pieces of shit who defy their parents
- most parents are pieces of shit who give thier kids bad ideas
- it hurts to give birth
- human poop machines
- human puke machines
- comparable to drunk people
- It takes animals very little time to learn how to walk and use their instincts while it takes babies fucking years to figure that shit out.
- it cost money to take care of a child, even though many parent's are broke enough already as it is
- even if they were raised well, they are still going to learn shit from the other kids in school.
- birth is just another way for the government to get more money from yet another waste of space.

I could go on all fucking day

Lol. I remember feeling like that ^. Then my daughter came along. Best thing ever. Sorry but one smile from her and I melt. Go figure :wink:

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
fujee wrote: people who walk at the rate of continental drift

only just saw this........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Telepath
Crystalspike wrote:What the fuck is the deal with everyone thinking they need to have a child? Here are some reasons why having a child should be a thing of the past.

If anything people should make MORE babies. Lets flood this world with people, see what happens! We'd have more people, some of which will be really really awesome, helpfull, kind, good people.
Besides, this place is doomed anyway, might as well conduct some cool experiments. I mean, I'd rather have the end of the world be that we become immortal, reproduce and make a huge bioorganic pile untill we grow to such a size that our graviational pull becomes stronger then light and become whatever a black hole is, then reduce the number of humans by not breeding, untill we end up all male, super depressed with raging hormones and no REAL excitement slowly dying of either cancer or suicide.

Also, if you haven't fucked without a condom, you are still a virgin. They completely suck ass. Getting your dick actually wet is amazing. Yes you will need a partner for life, or you might get the aids, or you might have kids before you know what that exactly means. Thats why you need a good honest, trustworthy man/woman/buttbuddy/sexslave4life/whatever, not a condom.

I'd love to have a kid of my own, just imagining a tiny flamingo pudding gets my heart pumpin'.

Dayvan Cowboy
Crystalspike wrote:What the fuck is the deal with everyone thinking they need to have a child? Everywhere I turn, someone at a store, my old job at a theme park, the mall, etc. every 5 fucking seconds there is either someone pregnant, holding a baby, or yelling at their shitty kids. I swear no one in Oklahoma knows what a fucking condom is. Here are some reasons why having a child should be a thing of the past.

- The world doesn't need anymore fucking people.
- most kids grow up to be pieces of shit who defy their parents
- most parents are pieces of shit who give thier kids bad ideas
- it hurts to give birth
- human poop machines
- human puke machines
- comparable to drunk people
- It takes animals very little time to learn how to walk and use their instincts while it takes babies fucking years to figure that shit out.
- it cost money to take care of a child, even though many parent's are broke enough already as it is
- even if they were raised well, they are still going to learn shit from the other kids in school.
- birth is just another way for the government to get more money from yet another waste of space.

I could go on all fucking day

I agree with you. nice that I'm not the only one

Dayvan Cowboy

Happy Cycler
fujee wrote:My angry rant is: people who have no spacial awareness, or self awareness in the street.. people who walk at the rate of continental drift.. what the fuck is that about... Why do people not understand that there are people behind them that need to get places. My god.

I'm so over this, y know what I do? I just push through. I don't even care if I'm rude. When I'm moving through human traffic I just turn my brain off and I become people dodger, just looking for the next opening.

It's called a "public place" for the "public", not your party of stupid people talking about how Barbara went down to the store and bought twelve sodding apples and then went home and ate one.

Happy Cycler
True, I have that stifling English reserve though, which means I cannot possibly confront the situation with the public :lol:
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Dayvan Cowboy
Worst example of this is people who get to the top of escalators then stop. Does give you the perfect excuse to push through though.

Happy Cycler
I find mothers with their prams to be the biggest offenders. I am happy to politely make room for mothers/fathers and their buggies, but it is those who believe they have a special God given right to barge through and/or obstruct everyone else, which frankly, royally pisses me off.

Sherbet Head
fujee wrote:I find mothers with their prams to be the biggest offenders. I am happy to politely make room for mothers/fathers and their buggies, but it is those who believe they have a special God given right to barge through and/or obstruct everyone else, which frankly, royally pisses me off.

im gonna substitute mothers with art students and prams with easels and portfolios

Sherbet Head
MrMessiah wrote:Worst example of this is people who get to the top of escalators then stop. Does give you the perfect excuse to push through though.

People in cars entering car parks do this too. It's like they pull off the road into the entrance of the car park and stop to try to decide whether they'd be better off going left or right.

Where am I while this is going on? Oh I'm just sitting quietly in the car behind, blocking traffic on the road WAITING FOR YOU TO MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND AND GET OUT OF THE ENTRANCE YOU FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING MORON.

....and this is before I even get into the supermarket where there are hundreds of trolleys, with all kinds of people in charge of them.

Happy Cycler
*sigh* Sometimes people just can't get over themselves.

Less angry, more just disappointed. This former twoismer who I collaborated with came out of nowhere a little over a month ago about how everyone he knew from here sucked and how much he hated me in particular when all I've ever done was try to be nice to him. Told us we "lost the privilege of having his respect". Told me I could blow him, threw a little fit, ran back to his tumblr page. :roll:

Today, I wake up to an impromptu Steam message having not defriended the guy and presuming he was just having a bad time and therefore taking shit out on others. It was this:

Hadn't talked to the guy since his initial tantrum when I could have been really nasty about it. Little random and redundant, don't you think?
Last edited by Jonse on Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Happy Cycler
thats a shame, he was cool from memory.

Happy Cycler
The Telepathic Kid wrote:thats a shame, he was cool from memory.

He was real cool. Nice guy.

He made a turn he said he'd made many times shortly later on his tumblr after someone told me how he got into a crash in a ditch.

I'd assumed some negative shit was going on in his life and it very well could be, but at this point it's hard to excuse his little trolling.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Telepath
Not sure you should be posting screenshots like that, Jonse. I'm not condoning his actions by any means but lets not make this a public ordeal.

I like Chris. Maybe my joke was a little crude, but I really thought he could laugh at it. Like a silly insiders joke. You know how I am. :roll: I still believe I was the straw that broke the camels back. :cry:

Anyway, listen twoism, disregarding this, the skype group is really fun, I promise!

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground