THE ANGRY RANT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Telepath
Why doesnt anyone wanna play urban terror with me :(

phpBB [media]

I tell you, you havent fired a sniper rifle untill you did it mid-walljump.

Sherbet Head
Ive got no idea what my next step is, but i cant wait to see the back of this uni. I fucking hate it, i feel all the energy leave my body as soon as i set foot on campus.

Shithole.

Telepath
Don't be a baby, Louise. Nobody said this was going to be easy. There are billions of people that would, quite literally, do anything to be in your position.

You can do this! You're more then smart enough! Get that act together! You are the boss! Show them what you're made off!

Happy Cycler
Cupz wrote:Don't be a baby, Louise. Nobody said this was going to be easy. There are billions of people that would, quite literally, do anything to be in your position.

You can do this! You're more then smart enough! Get that act together! You are the boss! Show them what you're made off!

Yikes! Nice bit of passive aggressive posting there...

Sherbet Head
A_Northern_Soul wrote:
Cupz wrote:Don't be a baby, Louise. Nobody said this was going to be easy. There are billions of people that would, quite literally, do anything to be in your position.

I have to say, I've been appreciating Cupz's sense of humour a lot more recently. Cupz, you seem different, but I like it

Dayvan Cowboy
louise wrote:
A_Northern_Soul wrote:

I have to say, I've been appreciating Cupz's sense of humour a lot more recently. Cupz, you seem different, but I like it

Haha. He can come off as confrontational sometimes but he I think he is just honest. That is just the medium of text making things ambiguous as usual.

He's Dutch, and therefore blunt. But he's a good guy, I know it and I'm sure he meant it in the right spirit.

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
Mexicola wrote:He's Dutch, and therefore blunt. But he's a good guy, I know it and I'm sure he meant it in the right spirit.

yeah i didn't get Cupz when i first started coming to this forum! but he's really amused me the last month or so

"Are you SURE you're trying hard enough?"
"Can't sleep? Great! You can WORK MORE!"
"Well its a damn beautiful song. I'm practicing it on the piano, and found out its probably the best way to get into a girls pants"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sherbet Head
WINDOWS 8 IS F***ING DOG SHITE ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! FFS, PIECE OF HACKED TOGETHER POORLY DESIGNED UN-INTUITIVE, RAGE INDUCING, STUPID TWAT OF AN O.S. I WANT TO WHACK IT IN THE FACE WITH A SHOVEL.

that is all.. Off outside for some fresh air :)

Don't hold back, say what you really feel ;-)

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
Its that time of year again

"Common sense politics" ukip leaflets....yet lacking the common sense to check your target area. What are these "local interests" that you wish to "represent at Westminster" ? He says he has "vast local experience and knowledge" ...well i officially know more than you then. You are posting your anti immigration, anti EU shit through some of the most migrant populated areas of town.

Here are a few comedy greats from this morons web page

"Gary Barlow did nothing wrong"..."I repeat - Gary Barlow has done nothing wrong"
"It is not wrong that tax avoidance schemes exist"
"Speaking at a VI Form College, I was shocked to see an out of date and totally inaccurate world map on display in the college foyer. Greenland was four times the size of Australia!"
"would it be possible to bring the discussion about British politics to a better, more focussed level of debate? "

would it be possible to get basic privileges such as spellcheck please

Oh dont start me off honestly :evil:

Dayvan Cowboy
Thought that quote about the map must have been a joke until I saw this picture

As a geographer I know that taking information from a sphere and transferring it to a flat surface produces distortion and common sense corrections are needed...When hopefully we begin the exit process from the EU Project, huge numbers of additional jobs for British workers will be created as we rapidly re-establish our worldwide trade and Commonwealth partnerships. We shall certainly have more money to fund apprentiships for school leavers and students. Hopefully some of our students will go on to become cartographers and make a more intelligent representation of the facts, far better than the non-British mapmaker whose distorted handiwork I witnessed!"

Sherbet Head
:lol: :lol: :lol:

the evidence speaks for itself, i dread to think what the other members pages look like

Sherbet Head
louise wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

the evidence speaks for itself, i dread to think what the other members pages look like

Lens I just saw the edit! Im dying! NON BRITISH MAPMAKER!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From the BBC

A major study by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) shows how England's 16 to 24-year-olds are falling behind their Asian and European counterparts.

England is 22nd for literacy and 21st for numeracy out of 24 countries.

England is the only country in the survey where results are going backwards - with the older cohort better than the younger.

The study shows that there are 8.5 million adults in England and Northern Ireland with the numeracy levels of a 10-year-old.

That argument about non British workers being idiots needs to die a death really, we havent got a leg to stand on. It makes me cringe. Im not cringing right now because im still laughing. Non British mapmaker, what the fuck do you sound like, bahahahahahaha

Dayvan Cowboy
bad to know your right wingers are just as dangerous as ours!

Sherbet Head
Lens Larque wrote:bad to know your right wingers are just as dangerous as ours!

where do you live?

Dayvan Cowboy
Iowa

Dayvan Cowboy

I have a beautiful little Smith & Wesson, 9 millimeter, and it goes with me virtually everywhere.

Sherbet Head
Lens Larque wrote:Iowa

im brushing up on my Iowa knowledge now...they dont hold back do they!

“Homosexual activists know that they have to change the minds of young people, like all radical movements. We saw this under the Communists, under Hitler,” LaBarbera said. “This is a movement that directly threatens kids.”

:shock: i think you need to calm down mate

Eagle Minded
The major news media only promotes hate! They divide! They are not helping the world!

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground