This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
4chan really sucks. I used to go there about 6-7 years ago and it's one of the reasons my English is OK. I only used to go on the /v/ board which was basically like /b/, only less hardcore. Those people felt like friends. Now many normal people and redditors go there and it's incredibly bad. I only go on Polish imageboards these days which are much much much more like the old 4chan- even better in some areas

Dayvan Cowboy
Was toying with the idea of putting this in the "unhinged vlogs" thread, but it's just disturbed animation, so here it is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjivgLoikcg

Happy Cycler
Damn man, that takes me back.
Back in high school when I had friends, I showed one of them this and we then used to call each other "Facehead" to confuse everyone else around us.

Reminds me of that classic channel which is just weird surreal animations made by a middle aged woman,

phpBB [media]

Telepath
The Telepathic Kid wrote:Reminds me of that classic channel which is just weird surreal animations made by a middle aged woman,

Willie say's thanks.

Dayvan Cowboy
I'm at the emergency department with breathing difficulties. It isn't life threatening, but I'm worried.

Dayvan Cowboy
Sheeit. Get well fella.

Dayvan Cowboy
Thanks mate

Happy Cycler
Cupz wrote:Willie say's thanks.

Pardon?

Dayvan Cowboy
OK, turns out it is inflammation. Probably caused by a mild infection, I've been given an anti-bacterial spray. Crisis averted hopefully. Jesus I turn 20 and suddenly all these health problems pop up, argh...

(a) glad your on the mend :-)
(b) 20? Ha ha ha!! Man, wait til 30 hits like a bus. Then laugh again as 40 plays its own practical joke on you..
(c) cut back / stop smoking. Seriously. ;-)

Slow down...

Dayvan Cowboy
This isn't the time or place for valotonin's ramblings but the pollution 'round here (don't trust met office website trust the clouds and the taste of the air) Overcast with no visible cloud definition i.e just a silver blanket means nasty air and mild breathing difficulties for me. I only live a few miles south of london so I am guessing it is the same or worse there. Be careful with exposure on days like this man. I really hope you are doing better than you where earlier.

Dayvan Cowboy
Valotonin wrote:This isn't the time or place for valotonin's ramblings but the pollution 'round here (don't trust met office website trust the clouds and the taste of the air) Overcast with no visible cloud definition i.e just a silver blanket means nasty air and mild breathing difficulties for me. I only live a few miles south of london so I am guessing it is the same or worse there. Be careful with exposure on days like this man. I really hope you are doing better than you where earlier.

Maybe. I've never had any effects from pollution before. It is possible I guess, but the thing is I've been a bit of a hermit lately so I doubt I've been exposed badly.

Mexicola wrote:(a) glad your on the mend :-)
(b) 20? Ha ha ha!! Man, wait til 30 hits like a bus. Then laugh again as 40 plays its own practical joke on you..
(c) cut back / stop smoking. Seriously. ;-)

Thanks. Too stressed, I'm being pulled in too many directions, none of which I want to go in.

Happy Cycler
Whenever I post on 4chan anywhere other than /mu/, I'm always witnessing this long torrent of just dumb fucking nonsense. It's insane how fucking goddamn stupid some people are and insane the lengths they will go to either trying to save face for NOBODY OF ANY IMPORTANCE or trying to prove they are correct against everyone else pointing out their blatant lack of a frontal lobe.

The fucked up part is that these are just people. These are the same people that are everywhere else. They exist within every tame, little polite community like this and I can't help but wonder if the ability to go somewhere fueled by the online disinhibition effect allows them to get out some of their internal insecurities and come back to a normal forum with a reset level of tolerance for the posts of others until it builds to critical mass again. The human brain...so inefficient, so in need of ego death administered on a regular basis by those who will object to such a thing persistently. We are unequivocally fucked as a species of 'great' apes.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Telepath
Oh if only we were apes.

Dayvan Cowboy
A whales vagina.
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare in the sun

Happy Cycler
Cupz wrote:Oh if only we were apes.

Would we perhaps be slightly more civilized? :}

Telepath

I can't quite make out what it says on the labia. LABEL! I meant label!!

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
Mexicola wrote:I can't quite make out what it says on the labia. LABEL! I meant label!!

That was too easy. :wink:

I don't know her that well matey ;-)

Slow down...

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground