What do Boccers look like? (post pics of yourself!)

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
Cupz wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
Cupz wrote:nah, I wasn`t to fond of him either....

he gave me the creeps....in a weird sorta way

you're words about me, and then you wanna be friends? :roll:

Dayvan Cowboy
off topic. whats new though.

hey exit where is avatar from...looks like royal tenembaums???

Dayvan Cowboy
The Other wrote:off topic. whats new though.

hey exit where is avatar from...looks like royal tenembaums???

Wire_Pink Flag [1977] one of my favourite albums and bands. A gif file from the sleeve. 8)

SallyBear wrote:I simply thought it would be funny after seeing Fred's delicious torso (if u dont mind me saying, ....

I don't mind at all. On the contrary... 8) (but do keep in mind that that very picture is rather deceiving.. for a better look at my body: check) So it's not that great at all ;-)

SallyBear wrote:But I WAS joking! I have this sick kind of sarcastic sense of humour that you have to have coming from scouseland. But I didn't want to start any kick-offs.

Anyway I wont bother now :(

Just when I was about to post some full nude pics! :shock: Tough luck Sally :D

Dayvan Cowboy
Fredd-E wrote:
SallyBear wrote:I simply thought it would be funny after seeing Fred's delicious torso (if u dont mind me saying, ....

I don't mind at all. On the contrary... 8) (but do keep in mind that that very picture is rather deceiving.. for a better look at my body: check) So it's not that great at all ;-)

SallyBear wrote:But I WAS joking! I have this sick kind of sarcastic sense of humour that you have to have coming from scouseland. But I didn't want to start any kick-offs.

Yeah right. :lol:

Dayvan Cowboy
Fredd-E wrote:

Chubby Fredd-E. :lol: Too much Gentse Feesten. :D

ExitEuXa wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:

Basically my mum cooks too damn good.. all that delicious food... yummie! :-)

Dayvan Cowboy
Fredd-E wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:

Basically my mum cooks too damn good.. all that delicious food... yummie! :-)

Same here, my bf is also a great cook. I have to loose some weight. :cry:

Sherbet Head
you see thats my problem, I cook all the bloody time, always trying some new recipe and having dinner parties but im not a small girl but i quite like who i am, sure i could use with losing a little and i did, a year ago i lost 2 stone, but im happy now im very fit do loads, so stuff it if i have to buy things a little larger, i loooove me!! not in a self centred way im not being vain, i just like who and what i am. And fred your yummy mate dont worry, but your too young for me damn! Not that Im looking, but the naked calender was a good idea you have to admit it half of you were wondering for a minute how serious i was beind weren't you???

Dayvan Cowboy
SallyBear wrote:you see thats my problem, I cook all the bloody time, always trying some new recipe and having dinner parties but im not a small girl but i quite like who i am, sure i could use with losing a little and i did, a year ago i lost 2 stone, but im happy now im very fit do loads, so stuff it if i have to buy things a little larger, i loooove me!! not in a self centred way im not being vain, i just like who and what i am. And fred your yummy mate dont worry, but your too young for me damn! Not that Im looking, but the naked calender was a good idea you have to admit it half of you were wondering for a minute how serious i was beind weren't you???

If you like yourself the way you are, and the media and fashionworld declare otherwise well just fuck em. 8)

Telepath
ExitEuXa wrote:
SallyBear wrote:you see thats my problem, I cook all the bloody time, always trying some new recipe and having dinner parties but im not a small girl but i quite like who i am, sure i could use with losing a little and i did, a year ago i lost 2 stone, but im happy now im very fit do loads, so stuff it if i have to buy things a little larger, i loooove me!! not in a self centred way im not being vain, i just like who and what i am. And fred your yummy mate dont worry, but your too young for me damn! Not that Im looking, but the naked calender was a good idea you have to admit it half of you were wondering for a minute how serious i was beind weren't you???

If you like yourself the way you are, and the media and fashionworld declare otherwise well just fuck em. 8)

I soooooo agree....Fasion is nothing but beeing all alike.

Sherbet Head
bumpy
heroic stance at sea, hurrah

Sherbet Head
cmx wrote:bumpy
heroic stance at sea, hurrah

very very cool, esp. t-shirt :lol:

Sherbet Head
hurrah for sallybear :wink:

Dayvan Cowboy
cmx wrote:hurrah for sallybear :wink:

And for you. :wink:

/bump

brushing teeth is damn hardcore.

aiiiighhhtt

8)
Last edited by Fredd-E on Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dayvan Cowboy
OMG, you can brush your teeth with no hands! :shock: :lol:

Dayvan Cowboy
I love the eye. :wink: :lol:

Derail wrote:OMG, you can brush your teeth with no hands! :shock: :lol:

That's why it's damn hardcore. 8)

Eagle Minded

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground