This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
I want to develop VSTs on Mac, but drangzit, it seems impossible to do.
Out and about.

Happy Cycler
Old image fixed for dumb, obvious joke:

nigga was it u for real?
busta be shameful messin’ wit my needs
told me u was gon keep me round forever
even tho u knew it was bullshit
knew I been fin to dip willingly this shit wack yo

- Shit Just Got Real (ft. Yoni Wolf)
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Eagle Minded
Rodheh wrote:Old image fixed for dumb, obvious joke:

nigga was it u for real?
busta be shameful messin’ wit my needs
told me u was gon keep me round forever
even tho u knew it was bullshit
knew I been fin to dip willingly this shit wack yo

- Shit Just Got Real (ft. Yoni Wolf)

420 Summer Blaze
Out and about.

Eagle Minded
You should inflate that Parental Advisory tag just a little bit more so that Marcus is juuuuuuuuuuust peeking out over top.
"Fall in love with some activity, and do it! Nobody ever figures out what life is all about, and it doesn't matter. Explore the world. Nearly everything is really interesting if you go into it deeply enough." - Richard P. Feynman

Happy Cycler
b0qurant wrote:You should inflate that Parental Advisory tag just a little bit more so that Marcus is juuuuuuuuuuust peeking out over top.

I wanted to so much, along with properly sizing the image to correspond with the text, but unfortunately I no longer have the picture. If I find it again, I'm doing it again with drop shadows, graffiti, tattoos, everything. Still love how "yeah, thas right punk" Marcus looks.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Telepath
Got a pm from some people asking where I was. I am still here, just not as active. I'm going through a lot of important and positive artistic changes. I am in a methaphysical coccoon. I'll try to post more but there's a lot of different stuff on my mind. I still love twoism, and read regularly. My avatar is from the first internet video I ever saw.

Dayvan Cowboy
Rodheh wrote: Still love how "yeah, thas right punk" Marcus looks.

Yeah, that's right.

Happy Cycler
love you Cupzicle.

Telepath
Right back at ya, Telecookie!

Nova Scotia Robot
Cupz wrote:Got a pm from some people asking where I was. I am still here, just not as active. I'm going through a lot of important and positive artistic changes. I am in a methaphysical coccoon. I'll try to post more but there's a lot of different stuff on my mind. I still love twoism, and read regularly. My avatar is from the first internet video I ever saw.

Ha! I came on twoism today mostly to see if you posted, then if not I was gonna PM you to see how you are as it's been too long. I need my Cupz fix. And there we have it. Good to hear that your changes are important and positive. I totally understand the need to take some time for that kind of good change. Although we miss you, it's hard to have a better reason than that. All the best to you, my friend. You say you "still love twoism"? Well twoism still loves you. There's always a special place for you here. You're the only Telepath around these parts after all. 8) 8)

Dayvan Cowboy
I miss the blue sky oxygen high.

Telepath
Yes. I can't stand this winter-thing anymore. I'm going to prance around like a little fairy when the first blossoms arive.

Happy Cycler
I think I might accidentally be writing a book...

Tsk. Careless..

Seriously though, tell more! I'm intrigued.

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
PM ;)

Dayvan Cowboy
So, just a random thought I had today while waking up,

Is Kinesthetiac still around? I forgot his username, but I was a big fan of his music. Would be cool if he was still hanging around here.

His song Airwaves was just pure focking gold.
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare in the sun

Telepath
That was his username. I haven't seen him around or spoken to him in a while. I still love him like a little brother.

Sherbet Head
portiss wrote:So, just a random thought I had today while waking up,

Is Kinesthetiac still around? I forgot his username, but I was a big fan of his music. Would be cool if he was still hanging around here.

His song Airwaves was just pure focking gold.

That is one very important thought.

Dayvan Cowboy
life update.

i have a new job, which i'm looking forward to. less e-commerce, more focused on building a product. should be able to gain good experience.

the local synth repair guy has asked if i want to help out on weekends for a bit of spare cash. i don't really need the cash but i think getting the chance to work with someone who knows what they're doing on some amazing gear would be worth the time alone. he had an sh-101 and an mc-202 on his rack the other day, they are beautiful and i want them.

i no longer have issues with carpet beetle larvae in my flat, which is good. i used to die a little inside when i paid rent for this place, but now it is okay.

so overall things are better than they have been in a while.

Dayvan Cowboy
Techboy wrote:life update.

i have a new job, which i'm looking forward to. less e-commerce, more focused on building a product. should be able to gain good experience.

the local synth repair guy has asked if i want to help out on weekends for a bit of spare cash. i don't really need the cash but i think getting the chance to work with someone who knows what they're doing on some amazing gear would be worth the time alone. he had an sh-101 and an mc-202 on his rack the other day, they are beautiful and i want them.

i no longer have issues with carpet beetle larvae in my flat, which is good. i used to die a little inside when i paid rent for this place, but now it is okay.

so overall things are better than they have been in a while.

Good to hear, congratulations on the new job!
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare in the sun

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground