The Sell/Trade BoC Merch Thread

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Friendly Stranger
I made an offer on the poster, I get it, its a rare item , rarer than the kaleidoscope and far more of an art piece that even non fans of boc can enjoy.

I also think that tomorrow's harvest the album is the most thought out and well fleshed out album the band has ever made.

$1969 must be a joke price, so I made an offer in the hundreds which was flatly rejected.

If you are reading this and you have one of these poster you are willing to let go for low 3 digits I would consider it.

Nova Scotia Robot
Zentai wrote:I made an offer on the poster, I get it, its a rare item , rarer than the kaleidoscope and far more of an art piece that even non fans of boc can enjoy.

I also think that tomorrow's harvest the album is the most thought out and well fleshed out album the band has ever made.

$1969 must be a joke price, so I made an offer in the hundreds which was flatly rejected.

If you are reading this and you have one of these poster you are willing to let go for low 3 digits I would consider it.

He refused an offer in the hundreds? A couple hundred would be more than reasonable. What a guy. Why money is so important to some people that they let go of reasonableness, I don't think I'll ever understand.

Sounds like a collectors item that will be hung with a lot of pride on your wall. Best of luck.

Sherbet Head
hey yall
just popping in here to let any and all interested parties that i have listed 3 boc cassettes on discogs, that is iabp, mhtr and geogaddi, for sale. if anyone wants to discuss these items send me a message and i will happily give you information/talk $. consider the following picture as a semblance of proof regarding legitimacy :wink: :lol:

big love

*farts*

idk

Posts Quantity
seanandcandy wrote:hey yall
just popping in here to let any and all interested parties that i have listed 3 boc cassettes on discogs, that is iabp, mhtr and geogaddi, for sale. if anyone wants to discuss these items send me a message and i will happily give you information/talk $. consider the following picture as a semblance of proof regarding legitimacy :wink: :lol:

big love

Did you sell these already? can't see them on discogs.

Sherbet Head
StarblazerUK wrote:
seanandcandy wrote:hey yall

big love

Did you sell these already? can't see them on discogs.

yes all sold to one buyer.
*farts*

idk

Dayvan Cowboy
Looking to sell my BOC shirt. it is size XL, American Apparel. I think I wore this once and it has been in my closet since then. Perfect condition. $25 shipped in the USA

Kaleidoscope for sale on the BOC fan page.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/220459532 ... 7004530323

Slow down...

Dayvan Cowboy
Mexicola wrote:Kaleidoscope for sale on the BOC fan page.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/220459532 ... 7004530323

Page unavailable. I am guessing it sold like a hotcake.

I'll get me a Geogaddiscope one of these days.

Dayvan Cowboy
Note: Will buy a Geogaddi Kaleidoscope for any price I see to be reasonable if anyone is willing to part ways with one.

New Seed
I still have Geogaddi kaleidoscope for sale - mint - EU only - PM me

Eagle Minded
no information at this moment in time

Friendly Stranger
Selling my vinyl collection. I purchased much of it new for long term storage but am on minimalist bent these days and will have to learn to live with FLAC.

$410 + shipping negotiable will ship world wide payment via PayPal. I can provide some photos if there is interest.
:
-Twoism first repress 2002 bought new mint
-Hi scores EP second repress bought new mint
-Hi scores EP third repress bought new mint
-Geogaddi first edition bought new media is mint but there is some edge wear on the bottom of the gatefold packagings spine
-In a beautiful place out in the country bought new media mint but there is some fading to black ink printing on the sleeve that has occurred over time in storage.
-trans canada highway bought new mint
-music has the right to children second pressing very good + condition
-the campfire headphase first pressing very good + condition
-Tomorrows harvest first pressing bought new mint sealed

I will also be selling a bunch of other rare Skam Rephlex and Warp Vinyl. Including an comprehensive collection of BOLA which is largely still in shrink-wrap. message me for details.

New Seed
If anyone would like to sell their MHTRTC litho print, please let me know! Even if it’s not in perfect condition, since I heard some got damaged in the mail.

Friendly Stranger
Ok I had offers for individual items but at this stage I would like to sell as a set. I am offering it now for $350 inclusive of free tracked shipping world wide. I will consider close offers but please don't hurt my feelings with obvious low balls offers.

included is:
-Twoism first repress 2002 bought new mint
-Hi scores EP second repress bought new mint
-Hi scores EP third repress bought new mint
-Geogaddi first edition bought new media is mint but there is some edge wear on the bottom of the gatefold packagings spine
-In a beautiful place out in the country bought new media mint but there is some fading to black ink printing on the sleeve that has occurred over time in storage.
-trans canada highway bought new mint
-music has the right to children second pressing very good + condition
-the campfire headphase first pressing very good + condition
-Tomorrows harvest first pressing bought new mint sealed

diego4533 wrote:If anyone would like to sell their MHTRTC litho print, please let me know! Even if it’s not in perfect condition, since I heard some got damaged in the mail.

Emailed you. I might be up for selling. PM me if you're interested.

Slow down...

Posts Quantity
So incredibly lame that people are SELLING the TH promo merch that was given away. At the most, charge someone postage. Opportunistic greed sucks.

Boqurant
Beautiful place sticker cards from some years back.
MP3 download cards are free for anyone.

https://i.imgur.com/QFlnLNn.jpg

I'm also looking for BOC stickers, cards, promotional material, anything neat or collectible...

Posts Quantity
Test pressing of “Broken Drum” re-mix, instrumental on side b. PAY POSTAGE ONLY. First come, first served.

Eagle Minded
Group Hex wrote:So incredibly lame that people are SELLING the TH promo merch that was given away. At the most, charge someone postage. Opportunistic greed sucks.

If something was initially free but also scarce and in demand then it still has market value. And if something has market value but you want to give it away for free, then quite frankly you're a dingus (or a really love person obv).

Posts Quantity
Couldn’t disagree more. Some things are more important than “market value”.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada