GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
For about one second I thought that tape video could be All Lights Fucked On The Hairy Amp Drooling, since I skipped right into the bluesy space echo guitar part. How silly, we're never going to hear that either.

Friendly Stranger
vonS wrote:All this new stuff has a different cadence and approach to the original posts/thread/concept. Signal to noise ratio is off.

Definitely. AND the first case of the golden apples concerns a huntress named Atalanta who raced against a suitor named Melanion. Melanion used golden apples to distract Atalanta so that he could win the race.

Remember Atalanta Fugiens?

Posts Quantity
darling_candy wrote:
vonS wrote:Remember Atalanta Fugiens?

Yes, the user who dropped the live Julie and Candy--nice profile pic, btw!

It looks like his YT profile photo is from Metropolis (1927), considered the first sci-fi film, filmed over 17 months. Tagline: "The Mediator Between the Head and the Hands Must Be the Heart".

Also Atalanta Fugiens is a book: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atalanta_Fugiens
Last edited by writetomhatcher on Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posts Quantity
darling_candy wrote:
vonS wrote:All this new stuff has a different cadence and approach to the original posts/thread/concept. Signal to noise ratio is off.

Definitely. AND the first case of the golden apples concerns a huntress named Atalanta who raced against a suitor named Melanion. Melanion used golden apples to distract Atalanta so that he could win the race.

Remember Atalanta Fugiens?
Atalanta Fugiens with the Warp Lighthouse visuals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sherbet Head
Fnord, blah, blah, blah.

Boqurant
Possibly new hint in the soundcloud comments for https://soundcloud.com/user-690035667/10050-c

TheRitesofKamu at 0:22:
Al is to Bert is to

Posts Quantity
karpeggi wrote:Possibly new hint in the soundcloud comments for https://soundcloud.com/user-690035667/10050-c

Al is to Bert is to

Well, the username includes Kamu. You'd expect the ending of the line to begin with C, so following Al and Bert...

Albert Camus

Who wrote a book called...

The Outsider

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Outsider-Pengu ... 0141198060

dun dun DUNNNN

Friendly Stranger
I'm going back to reading Spinoza. As Mexicola says on the first page of this thread regarding a new release, "it will be ready when it's ready."

In the meantime, maybe we should nominate "Birdydude" to the Hoax Hall of Fame.
Criteria (from 1-6):
Effective deployment of past BoC-related marketing techniques: 6
Inventive use of social media and internet platforms for optimal reach: 6
Keeping fans who only want to hear some new tunes guessing: 6

Dayvan Cowboy
Geogandhi wrote:Poor Birdy dude, people need to step away from his shit, hope he does not get crucified for being dragged into this.
You can hear they are not related. We have ears right? As nice as it is, and it is nice, props Birdy dude, it's just a cool homage to that style, their own take.
Unless he's stoked on getting dragged in and people even considering that it might be BoC? I mean, that's a great compliment right?

How did it even get linked to the Fell stuff anyway? I can't remember.

Yeah, I think I "fell" too much into the hype since it was really good. Well, I dig this birdy guy. Consider me a fan of his work. I'm glad if anything came out of this hoax, that I found an obscure artist who makes the kind of electronic music I like.

As for whether he deserves to be compared to giants of IDM? I'll do him a favor and not do it from now on. Sorry about that.
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Boqurant
That Atlanata Fugiens (the original source/book) stuff is fascinating.

On another note, I (super scientifically) googled “Kamu” which, apparently is Hungarian for “bullshit”. Hmmm...

Boqurant
irv wrote:
karpeggi wrote:Possibly new hint in the soundcloud comments for https://soundcloud.com/user-690035667/10050-c

Al is to Bert is to

Well, the username includes Kamu. You'd expect the ending of the line to begin with C, so following Al and Bert...

Albert Camus

Who wrote a book called...

The Outsider

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Outsider-Pengu ... 0141198060

dun dun DUNNNN

Additionally...

>Catherine Fell, but it is not the fall.

The Fall (French: La Chute) is a philosophical novel by Albert Camus. First published in 1956,

>The son was fortunate, but he is not the rebel.

The Rebel (French: L'Homme révolté) is a 1951 book-length essay by Albert Camus, which treats both the metaphysical and the historical development of rebellion and revolution in societies, especially Western Europe.

> The second image, it is not the first man.

The First Man (French: Le Premier homme) is Albert Camus' unfinished final novel.

> Bird ecoli, it is not the plague.

The Plague (French: La Peste) is a novel by Albert Camus, published in 1947

Dayvan Cowboy
I will simply add, hadn't BOC embraced nihilism/existentialism with their latest album? Much like Camus

Anyway, I really have no idea what's going on. I'll just watch quietly as things go further and further down a rabbit hole

Friendly Stranger
Just to clarify. MrVaineTechnologies (3 reddit hints), Lady at the Pier ( 1 youtube video, 1 co-soundcloud track) , C Fell (1 youtube video, 1 co-soundcloud track) and Prohibited video (1 youtube video, a 40 min tape) are all related without any doubt. This is the same individual(s). Lady at the Pier and C Fell uses the same patterns in their youtube video name, quite mysterious.

Man at the Pier is a fake. His video used basefree stuff, video name didn't match the pattern, ended with a meme, and he made a comment "confirm" which didn't match the pattern of confirm comments either.

SC user TheRitesofKamu and reddit user SireofKallisti seem connected via Camus. Boc is connected to Camus this has been explained on this post. There's also a post on reddit (reddit search Camus on r/boardsofcanada ) mentioning Camus. Also it has been noticed on reddit that Bird e cholae and bird e choli are close.

However it's not clear that those two are connected to MrVaineTechnologies. I'd actually say they aren't connected to MrVaineTechnologies, though it's a possibility. That's why I'd say vonS comment on twoism a few pages ago was kinda predictive : people are starting to create false flag operations and discord.

There might be new stuff coming tonight. But for those interested in MrVaineTechnologies enigma, there are still a few missing pieces. We don't know what the ID Ident are. We know the pattern is "ID word IDENT [numbers, possibly an encrypted link] words".
In the content description we have

install via tech analog ** ** **** (2 - 2 - 4)
and
the old becomes the new ******** (8 letters)

in MVT comment on reddit about C Fell content we have
L=1
V=3
W = 2+1

Friendly Stranger
My guess is that the next video, one that will probably be linked to the Soundcloud description, hasn't been uploaded yet, or we just have to wait for another comment to put it all together.
And also, I'm not sure Prohibited is related at all, but I could be wrong.

Dayvan Cowboy
SocietasXMate wrote:Just to clarify. MrVaineTechnologies (3 reddit hints), Lady at the Pier ( 1 youtube video, 1 co-soundcloud track) , C Fell (1 youtube video, 1 co-soundcloud track) and Prohibited video (1 youtube video, a 40 min tape) are all related without any doubt. This is the same individual(s). Lady at the Pier and C Fell uses the same patterns in their youtube video name, quite mysterious.

Man at the Pier is a fake. His video used basefree stuff, video name didn't match the pattern, ended with a meme, and he made a comment "confirm" which didn't match the pattern of confirm comments either.

SC user TheRitesofKamu and reddit user SireofKallisti seem connected via Camus. Boc is connected to Camus this has been explained on this post. There's also a post on reddit (reddit search Camus on r/boardsofcanada ) mentioning Camus. Also it has been noticed on reddit that Bird e cholae and bird e choli are close.

However it's not clear that those two are connected to MrVaineTechnologies. I'd actually say they aren't connected to MrVaineTechnologies, though it's a possibility. That's why I'd say vonS comment on twoism a few pages ago was kinda predictive : people are starting to create false flag operations and discord.

There might be new stuff coming tonight. But for those interested in MrVaineTechnologies enigma, there are still a few missing pieces. We don't know what the ID Ident are. We know the pattern is "ID word IDENT [numbers, possibly an encrypted link] words".
In the content description we have

install via tech analog ** ** **** (2 - 2 - 4)
and
the old becomes the new ******** (8 letters)

in MVT comment on reddit about C Fell content we have
L=1
V=3
W = 2+1

Thank you for this master post. It'll help plebes like me and just about anyone else who is having trouble following this. :D

Whatever this is, it's clear that it's building up to something. Whether it's going to be worthwhile or simply a meme like Man at the Pier is left to be seen.

Only thing that's interesting is how the Twitter went silent when this started happening. That and Record Store Day is just around the corner. But again, I'm back to being wary haha

Friendly Stranger
I think Prohibited is related but maybe it wasn't meant to be found directly ?. Some one just youtube search "install-via-tech-part-analogue _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _" and found the channel. The videos on this channel were uploaded prior to the hint.

Eagle Minded
LMAO first thing that pops up when you google "albert camus photograph" is "666 Albert Camus Photos" :twisted:

Eagle Minded
I think it’s the old becomes the new creation, it’s from Corinthians 5:17

Posts Quantity
Just posted up on Bigjimmy12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybl_TlzvZgk

Any of the track?

Posts Quantity
:lol: I thought people "knew" bigjimmy12 was not a part of this?

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada