Update & Disclosing Some Things

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

New Seed
heya,

if ya know me from about 2020-21 as zephyr method, iosac or station 22.7, this post is for you. if not, this probably won't make much of any sense, so you can feel free to move along if you want

i just wanted to come back here one more time to give some updates and disclose some things. the main thing i want to talk about is my relation to boc communities and anything boc related nowadays, really. back when i was doing station 22.7 in 2021 i was about 14 years old coming up on 15 (i was born in 2006), and was honestly a stupid little mf who had a liking to boc. before that when i was just doing music as zephyr in 2020, i was 13 coming up on 14 and etc. back then, doing all that crappy remastering and pretending that there was this cool new boc thing i found or whatever for some reason felt "cool" to me.

but frankly, after i turned 15, in late 2021 coming up into 2022, i really just stopped caring about boc. i was moving onto new things, maturing in my life, and really had exhausted basically every single song after listening to them hundreds of times, already done a bunch of stupid semi-hoaxes and hoaxes, acting like i had stuff i didn't and etc, generally being extremely stupid. i grew to just honestly not care much about coming on here, being part of the community or anything, i wanted to do other stuff with my life. so i essentially took off, deleted station 22.7, changed the password to my twoism account and changed the email, got rid of all stuff zephyr method related because i didn't want to be associated with boc or the community anymore. and for 3 years i just did my own thing, went completely different directions, tried new things in my life, and moved on, and honestly forgot about all that stuff.

but lately i've been getting back into music as zephyr method now with a long time friend of mine, and while skimming through old stuff and going on twoism for the first time in 2 and a half years now, i saw that people still associated me with hoaxes, including ones i havent even heard of because i just stopped following anything, which in all honestly, i don't blame any of you at all lol. but i'm 18 y/o now. i really don't care about any of that stuff anymore. nowadays i just want to do my music, and i really want to forget about all the stupid stuff i did 3/4 years ago, and i really want nothing to do with any speculation or any of the new hoaxes that are going around, whatever they may be.

while i dont really hold much against twoism or any of the boc communities, its just a personal preference for me to stay away from here and the other communities. i've already worn myself out with it a long, long time ago :lol: so, i figured i'd put this out here. it might be better than saying nothing at all, might not be, but i hope all is going well here and that you all are still enjoying your music.

if you have any questions for me or if there's anything specific you want me to disclose i would be more than happy to answer for you. :mrgreen:

Return to The Playground