THE ANGRY RANT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Friendly Stranger
Orbited insanitarium wrote:
mGardener wrote:What’s worse is that they are the same type of people who fake mental illnesses or use neopronouns/xenogenders to “cope” with the fact that they don’t have a fucking personality.

Wow alright, unbeknownst to you and considering we have a forum member right above you, rodox_head, who is nonbinary, I'd say lumping that in with "faking mental illnesses" and saying there's a "lack of personality" with said people who use alternative pronouns is pretty presumptive, and is exactly the kind of language I've heard from conservatives that don't like anyone different from them existing on the face of the earth.
Rethink.

You’re right.
For some reason I was going to put a small blurb about the whole second part, but somehow, I did the right mental gymnastics that it would make me look like a hipocryte.
Doesn’t help that English is not my native language, that I don’t think before I speak, and that I was raised in a religious and conservative environment, to add insult to injury, I’m closeted.
Thinking back, I shouldn’t have said that, I was just rambling about stuff that, even I don’t know shit about.
I’m genuinely sorry. (The TW stuff still stands, just ignore the rest).

Why do I keep fucking it up.
You’re always on a war with yourself, you’re just used to it.

Dayvan Cowboy
mGardener wrote:
mGardener wrote:What’s worse is that they are the same type of people who fake mental illnesses or use neopronouns/xenogenders to “cope” with the fact that they don’t have a fucking personality.

Wow alright, unbeknownst to you and considering we have a forum member right above you, rodox_head, who is nonbinary, I'd say lumping that in with "faking mental illnesses" and saying there's a "lack of personality" with said people who use alternative pronouns is pretty presumptive, and is exactly the kind of language I've heard from conservatives that don't like anyone different from them existing on the face of the earth.
Rethink.

You’re right.
For some reason I was going to put a small blurb about the whole second part, but somehow, I did the right mental gymnastics that it would make me look like a hipocryte.
Doesn’t help that English is not my native language, that I don’t think before I speak, and that I was raised in a religious and conservative environment, to add insult to injury, I’m closeted.
Thinking back, I shouldn’t have said that, I was just rambling about stuff that, even I don’t know shit about.

Don't worry. I don't think there has been any serious harm done :] It is unfortunate nevertheless that it seeps through, given your background.

Eagle Minded
Cunt!!!!!!!!
yes, i would love to be free!

New Seed
mGardener wrote:People who use “Trigger Warnings” (my phone autocorrected that, we are doomed) for the most minute shit imaginable, I legit saw someone using (TW: Caps) in the wild. What’s worse is that they are the same type of people who fake mental illnesses or use neopronouns/xenogenders to “cope” with the fact that they don’t have a fucking personality.

God I sound terminally online.

holy shit this post fucking sucks!!!

i mean yeah adding more than a few content warnings is redundant, but have you considered people will add them out of kindness and respect??? idk about you but i think practicing empathy for others (even if excessive) is awesome

secondly, as someone with mental health concerns, i also i hate people faking mental illnesses… BUT am i complaining about it on a niche message board? NO!!! people who pretend to have disorders are attention/clout seeking. so giving them space in your mind, and vocalizing those thoughts (on twoism.org of all places lol) is giving them what they want

and OH BOY gender issues??? that’s my area of expertise… gender is complex, sometimes stressful, and no two people will experience it in the same way. so WHY DO YOU CARE if someone makes up a label or pronouns to express themselves better??? people who can make an entire defined gender about how they feel are creative as hell!!! they’re in touch with who they are, and they are cool for showing it off to the world!!! so as far as i’m concerned, ppl with neopronouns/xenogenders have passionate personalities… ESPECIALLY compared to people repeating the same few culture war talking points on loop since 2016

to all my fellow trans ppl reading this, you will be loved forever and always. and to the people obsessed with strangers joy and livelihoods (like mGardener), find something better to do. and at the very least, complaining about the woke agenda would be better received on twitter, rather than twoism lmao

New Seed
mGardener wrote:

Rethink.

You’re right.

oh shit. alls good then, acknowledging your mistakes is appreciated.

Previous

Return to The Playground