What do Boccers look like? (post pics of yourself!)

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
-Hunter

Dayvan Cowboy
Fredd-E wrote:Everyone is entitled to enjoy music when, where and how he/she wants to. It's a damn shame that some people on this board are trying to mock other people for different listening habits.

Consider this as a proper warning. We just can't tolerate such needless unjustified behavior.

Oh come on, you're acting like this is some kind of controlled society. You speak like you've slipped in omnipotence! What the hell does "we" mean? And what is so wrong about a little heated discussion? Its not like there is anything else going on here! Or do you enjoy the flow of constant boring topics? I'm just trying to get a bit more thought going on here! I mean, I've always found this board to be full of thoughtful individuals with lots of interesting ideas, but lately there has been a shortage on interesting conversation. I have to admit, the language I used was a big harsh, and I shouldn't have been so aggressive, it obviously doesn't spur good conversation. But I don't see why you now consider yourself the authority on what people should and shouldn't do...
Black then White are all I see in my infancy...Red and Yellow then came to me, reachin' out to me, lets me see...

Nova Scotia Robot
meat like product wrote:Image

:lol: I like this. You're like some kind of man-hood-beast. I'm sure you'll be on the next silent hill with a few little added touches.

Vordhosbn wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:Everyone is entitled to enjoy music when, where and how he/she wants to. It's a damn shame that some people on this board are trying to mock other people for different listening habits.

Consider this as a proper warning. We just can't tolerate such needless unjustified behavior.

Oh come on, you're acting like this is some kind of controlled society. You speak like you've slipped in omnipotence! What the hell does "we" mean? And what is so wrong about a little heated discussion? Its not like there is anything else going on here! Or do you enjoy the flow of constant boring topics? I'm just trying to get a bit more thought going on here! I mean, I've always found this board to be full of thoughtful individuals with lots of interesting ideas, but lately there has been a shortage on interesting conversation. I have to admit, the language I used was a big harsh, and I shouldn't have been so aggressive, it obviously doesn't spur good conversation. But I don't see why you now consider yourself the authority on what people should and shouldn't do...

We = the admin, moderators and the people who frequent this forum in general.

Twoism is by no means a strict controlled society and neither have I slipped in omnipotence. It's just like you've said: your comment was too aggressive and plain harsh/insulting.

A good conversation with intelligent thoughts is more than welcome here, but please use proper conversation means and refrain yourself from hurtful comments about someone's preference in life, whether that's musical or anything else.

That's all there really is to. I just don't want this place to turn into another WATMM. And I think we are still standing strong on that point.

PS: don't be offended

Happy Cycler
i think this is one thread where people shouldnt diss each other. as far as appearances and habits go, "to each their own", know what i'm saying bro?
"It's been a long time..."

Eagle Minded
747Music wrote::lol: I like this. You're like some kind of man-hood-beast. I'm sure you'll be on the next silent hill with a few little added touches.

haha silent hill! The first time I saw this pic of me my stance reminded me of pyramid head and those freaky nurses from the movie.
-Hunter

Friendly Stranger
/dev/null

Happy Cycler

hi
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

Sherbet Head

Dayvan Cowboy
click for bigger:

Doing what I do:

Sporting patchy facial hair, making up for it with the ridiculous hairstyle =P

No I do not have a face

Happy Cycler
awesome hair Techboy

long hair is the shizzle. It worries me sometimes, but I'm pretty sure I'm the kind of guy who is ultimately unwilling to cut his hair in exchange for the promise of a job.

I'm on the right. No, the UPPER right.
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

Eagle Minded
I cut my own hair. Doesn't really have anything to do with a job. I understand where you're coming from though.

on zee right.

-Hunter

Nova Scotia Robot
heh, I cut my own hair as well. I use a bluray disc and the bathroom mirror to get the back of my head. Just did it again a couple days ago.

Eagle Minded
www.myspace.com/streamrunner_austin

you can view my pics there...

Sherbet Head
Well, I always post one on each message board I'm on so what the hell:

Posts Quantity

Sherbet Head
Lucozade = win.

Nova Scotia Robot
Gotta love photoshop filters ;)

Happy Cycler
Sporting BoC with my Amish Beard.

High, walking in the snow with my Girlfriend Carol.

Happy Cycler
polar sky wrote:Sporting BoC with my Amish Beard.

High, walking in the snow with my Girlfriend Carol.

That's a cool picture. Are you both high or just you?

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground