What do Boccers look like? (post pics of yourself!)

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Happy Cycler
just me. haha. i love the snow a lot and that day all the streets were closed down. there was so much snow and we had to walk to the store. we walked across a normally busy as hell 4 lane street with no cars or an person in site, it was like our city was evacuated. it was a fun time.

Dayvan Cowboy
Last edited by Shadowshocker on Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nova Scotia Robot

Posts Quantity
me, veronica, greg.
mushroom party 06
in true form.

And you're drinking Newcastle Brown Ale too, my home towns most famous brew. Good Lad! :wink:

Slow down...

Sherbet Head

Posts Quantity
i hear nobody there drinks it. that true? even if so, still a helluva lot better than high life.

qabbalique wrote:i hear nobody there drinks it. that true? even if so, still a helluva lot better than high life.

I wouldn't say "nobody" - that would be an exaggeration. But it's not the best beer from Newcastle, just the most famous.

Incidentally, in case anyone reading this ever makes it to Newcastle itself - don't ask for Newcastle Brown or you'll give yourself away as a foreigner. Instead, ask for a "bottle of dog". Barman will know what exactly you mean and you'll get an ice cold bottle of Newcastle Brown, with a half pint glass to top up - which is how it SHOULD be drunk.

Word. :wink:

Slow down...

Eagle Minded
hah busted out the tie the other night..

this is OUR table. Has the best few of the band.

..wow the bar looks like a shit hole from this angle.
-Hunter

Posts Quantity
Whoa.. all those pics are BoC-inspired. I found one that was tooken in winter right after me and a buddy smoked a couple joints. We went back and threw the Geogaddi vinyl on the Numark... gooooood shit.

Dayvan Cowboy
RollTheMic wrote:Whoa.. all those pics are BoC-inspired. I found one that was tooken in winter right after me and a buddy smoked a couple joints. We went back and threw the Geogaddi vinyl on the Numark... gooooood shit.

Where in Canada do you live man? That looks perfect.

Posts Quantity
isawdrones wrote:
RollTheMic wrote:Whoa.. all those pics are BoC-inspired. I found one that was tooken in winter right after me and a buddy smoked a couple joints. We went back and threw the Geogaddi vinyl on the Numark... gooooood shit.

Where in Canada do you live man? That looks perfect.

Saskatchewan.. I love the nature up north man. So many trees, lol. Good for hiking.

RollTheMic wrote:
Saskatchewan.. I love the nature up north man. So many trees, lol. Good for hiking.

Jealous. Really, really jealous. :shock:

Slow down...

Posts Quantity
Mexicola wrote:
RollTheMic wrote:

Jealous. Really, really jealous. :shock:

Lol.. I actually have some pictures if you wanna take a look. :D

http://flickr.com/photos/devinzacharias/

These your photos man? Wow! These are incredible. Thanks so much for sharing. That one with the marsh in the foreground...the one of the bridge over the highway......oh, or how about the one titled 37th street with the red sky..... Seriously, these are lovely :D

Slow down...

Posts Quantity
Mexicola wrote:These your photos man? Wow! These are incredible. Thanks so much for sharing. That one with the marsh in the foreground...the one of the bridge over the highway......oh, or how about the one titled 37th street with the red sky..... Seriously, these are lovely :D

Hah, they are mine indeed. Thanks though, glad you like 'em. :D

Nova Scotia Robot
Cool photos indeed, you ever submit anything to 'The Cloud Appreciation Society'?

Posts Quantity
747Music wrote:Cool photos indeed, you ever submit anything to 'The Cloud Appreciation Society'?

No man, I have no clue what that is. Nice music btw. :)

Nova Scotia Robot
RollTheMic wrote:
747Music wrote:Cool photos indeed, you ever submit anything to 'The Cloud Appreciation Society'?

Thanks :). You should check em out at http://www.cloudappreciationsociety.org/. Go into the photo gallery for some sweet pics.

Posts Quantity
747Music wrote:
RollTheMic wrote:

Thanks :). You should check em out at http://www.cloudappreciationsociety.org/. Go into the photo gallery for some sweet pics.

WOW, maybe I'm just really baked.. but this site has some crazy good pics. Even better with BoC in the headphones. Thanks for the link 747.

I swear.. BoC and pot mix together SOOO well. :o

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground